Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe Includes the VQ35DE, VQ37VHR - Z33 and Z34.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 04:17 AM   #1
supdawg79
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to supdawg79
1st Annual Supra/Sports Car Rally in the O.C.

That's right everyone!!! This year I have decided, along with the help of 4 Unlimited Speed, to organize an all out Supra/Sports Car Rally in Orange County. Since Newport seems to be a nice spot for such events, I have looked into a couple of venues in which this Rally can be held. It is now time to start a registry of who would like to attend, so I can get an estimated head count. It will be sponsored by 4 Unlimited Speed, and will feature photo-ops with models, some eats, and plenty of fun factor.

All Attendee's must register prior to the event.

***JUNE 5TH IS PROBABLY GONNA BE THE SATURDAY FOR THE EVENT, SINCE MAY 29th IS PART OF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND...***

School will be out for most, and summer will begin. Perfect weather always a plus!

Okay...Please go ahead and register here with your name, vehicle, and # of guests you would want to bring, location, etc.
Lookin forward to a strong showing.
supdawg79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 02:58 PM   #2
Big Wave Dave
AF Newbie

Thumbs up

I'm in Dawg, send me an e-mail when the rally gels.

2004 350z Roadster, rims/tires, brakes, exhaust, intake and chip
Big Wave Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:55 PM   #3
carwars622
AF Newbie

Cool Re: 1st Annual Supra/Sports Car Rally in the O.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg79
That's right everyone!!! This year I have decided, along with the help of 4 Unlimited Speed, to organize an all out Supra/Sports Car Rally in Orange County. Since Newport seems to be a nice spot for such events, I have looked into a couple of venues in which this Rally can be held. It is now time to start a registry of who would like to attend, so I can get an estimated head count. It will be sponsored by 4 Unlimited Speed, and will feature photo-ops with models, some eats, and plenty of fun factor.

All Attendee's must register prior to the event.

***JUNE 5TH IS PROBABLY GONNA BE THE SATURDAY FOR THE EVENT, SINCE MAY 29th IS PART OF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND...***

School will be out for most, and summer will begin. Perfect weather always a plus!

Okay...Please go ahead and register here with your name, vehicle, and # of guests you would want to bring, location, etc.
Lookin forward to a strong showing.

Derrick Shon Jeffress
03 350Z Track Turbo
1 guest

Where will this be held, what state and city, email me and let me know please.
carwars622@yahoo.com
carwars622 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan 350Z/370Z | Infiniti G35/G37 Coupe