Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Need for Speed Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 07:15 PM   #1
NewyorkKopter
AF Enthusiast

The fastest car....(NFSU2)

I've heard its the Celica, RX-7, Skyline. Does anybody have any idea which car really is the "best", because I've beaten the whole game with my 240SX, and I've kicked ppl's asses online with it. To me, seriously, the 240 owns. But the Celica and RX-7 keep on coming up. The RX-7's really fast,but it still doesn't touch the 240SX. So does anyone know which one really sits at the top??
Old 01-25-2005, 09:56 PM   #2
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

Send a message via AIM to XeVeNskyLiNE
well, if you do online alot, the Treuno will hand everyone an ass whoopin if you can control it the right way in the corners, there is one track that the celicas own, Outer Ring, i hate that fuckin track. but yea, for circuit my pick the Treuno. Drift, i choose Rx7 just cuz thats what i use, and i'm not sure aobut the other modes since i hardly ever do them

Currently in Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona MySpace My S14 and DSM
Old 01-27-2005, 08:30 AM   #3
NewyorkKopter
AF Enthusiast

YEA yo man thats so tru. I got my ass handed to me by a god damn Celica on that track. I just tried the Celica on outer Ring, and I owned my brothers skyline. but for me the 240SX is still at the top. I gotta try the Trueno tho.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:32 PM   #4
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

yea, i love 240sx's myself, so i used that alot, but once i tried the Trueno i never looked back. its hands down the best handling car in the game.

Old 02-03-2005, 01:32 AM   #5
Turtleguy
AF Newbie

Looking for tuner products for my 1995 Lebaron GTC 2 door Convertable

Hey guys its Turtleguy, still have had no luck finding any websites with tuner products for my Lebaron. Does anyone know which websites would have good deals on body kits, performance parts etc.? If so, drop me a post or a private message here. Just bought the newest copy of Modified Mag and there is a lot of neat stuff in there but so far all of the websites that i have went to have gotten me no where. All that they have for Chrysler is the Sebring. This is really frustrating seeing how i love playing the Need For Speed games and i would love to find a city that had all of that stuff! I am in need of some suggestions. If you know of a body shop or specialties shop that would be able to help me, it would be great! Be safe and love the one you are with!
Old 02-03-2005, 01:36 AM   #6
Turtleguy
AF Newbie

Re: The fastest car....(NFSU2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeVeNskyLiNE
yea, i love 240sx's myself, so i used that alot, but once i tried the Trueno i never looked back. its hands down the best handling car in the game.
If you are looking for the fastest car in the game, look no further than the Skyline! It was the best car in the first underground and is still the raining champ in NFSU2! But don't get me wrong the Skyline isn't the best at everything, the best street x car that i have in my garage is the 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, great handling and sick acceleration out of those nasty curves! Laterz and keep it tight out there!
Old 02-03-2005, 01:27 PM   #7
SilentAssassin2005
AF Newbie

Mustang has the best top speed for drag races when i use it i am just about unstopable. i lost once and that is because i did not get a perfect shift when i started.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:41 PM   #8
Turtleguy
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: The fastest car....(NFSU2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin2005
Mustang has the best top speed for drag races when i use it i am just about unstopable. i lost once and that is because i did not get a perfect shift when i started.
You are right on the mustang being the fastest car in the drag, but have you gone up against the skyline? My skyline is a frame twister off the line in a drag and plus one thing i've learned is right before you shoot off the line you purge your nos for that split second and then use the +100pts for the spray show and just dust the competition. One other thing that i've learned is use your nos to go through your gears faster, once you shift just hit your nos and then shift again. Oh, by the way man, do you know of any websites that would have tuner products for my 1995 Chrysler Lebaron GTC 2 door Convertable? Hit me back.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:34 PM   #9
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

the skyline isnt all that great in this game IMO. don't get me wrong, i LOVE the real life thing, but it don't handle so well on nfsu2. thats why almost no one uses in online on circuit matches. seems like it'd kill in drags, but i hardly ever do that so i wouldnt know. so, here's my list of cars i'm just gonna throw out
circuit: Trueno
drift: Rx7 (not for everybody!!! hard to control...if not tuned right)
sprint:Trueno, well tuned Eclipse
drag:Skyline/Mustang
street x: Eclipse/Trueno

i think thats it.....

Old 02-07-2005, 03:15 PM   #10
Imports615
AF Newbie

I wish everybody who says "nos" when refering to nitrous would just fall down and die. They're usually the same people saying "i got a skyline in real life with a big wing and it runs 10s. ill beat you all in a drag race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111".
Old 02-09-2005, 09:21 AM   #11
slyguy
AF Regular

I don't know about everyone else, but the skyline is my favorite car in the entire game! it has the perfect handling, it goes fast and it looks good! what more could you ask for?????????!!!!!! sure, the celica might be the fastest car in the game, but the skyline is just the better choice. I got mine up to almost 225! I hit a wall before It would go all the way up. My celica? I hit 230 with it easy. only using a little NOS.

Last edited by slyguy; 02-09-2005 at 10:15 AM.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:19 AM   #12
alakai
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to alakai Send a message via Yahoo to alakai
Actually the Audi TT gets my vote for all-around performer. I didn't have much of a problem finishing the game using it for all events (used a 240SX until the TT was unlocked).
Old 02-17-2005, 09:12 AM   #13
slyguy
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakai
Actually the Audi TT gets my vote for all-around performer. I didn't have much of a problem finishing the game using it for all events (used a 240SX until the TT was unlocked).
I didn't care for the TT. it didn't have fast enough acceleration.( Actually, I thought it sucked.)
Old 02-17-2005, 07:00 PM   #14
nbw
AF Regular

hmm, I was actualy suprised how good the TT was in the game.

All around best car for circut/URL/sprint/streetX would be the corolla or maybe the miata. honestly I havent used the miata much in nfsu2 since that was the car I used in the first NFS.
Its funny how overrated the corolla is in the game but man is it a fun car to drive. I love playing against my freinds who all pic skylines/rx7's/supra's and beating them with my ugly little 5spd naturaly aspired Initial D wannabe mascot/crapbox corolla. lol Great fun.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:52 PM   #15
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

uh, how is the corolla overrated? its underrated if anything.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Need for Speed Series