Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
evolution10
AF Newbie

2005 Lancer Evolution MR - 75k, Original Owner, Mint Asking $21,500 * EBAY NO RES* AUCTION

Car has been listed on ebay with no reserve: http://r.ebay.com/Ws5SyX

Up for no reserve auction is my 2005 Evolution MR. Car is located in Boulder, CO. I am the original owner. I had a deposit on the car in 2003, and picked up the car in November of 2004. MSRP of this car is $34,999 +TTL. Dealers in Southern CA were charging $10,000k over MSRP. I was told less than 2,000 of these cars made their way to the USA in 2005. Car has never been through a car wash. Only hand washed and waxed, clear coat never buffed. Is 100% sock, has never been to the drag strip or road course. I've always put 91-93 octane fuel in the gas tank. Factory iPhone/ipod hook up (can change the track via the factory stereo). Maintenance through 45k performed at the dealership. Post 45k oil changes performed at jiffy lube (always mobil 1 full synthetic), and alternate maintenance performed at Carz Performance or equivalent shops. Car runs and drives like new. It is 100% perfect mechanically, I've had the engine, trans, drivetrain extensively checked. There are no rattles coming from the engine compartment. If you're looking for an 05 MR, this is the car you want. Never been in any accidents. Perfect carfax report, again I'm the original owner. AC still blows ICE cold and has never been recharged. Shaft play in the turbo just checked. Over $4,000 in regular maintenance performed in the last 3k miles.

New brakes, hawk hps pads slotted and cross drilled rotors, minimal brake noise., within 1,000 miles, $1,000
Brake lines checked, front drivers side replaced, $100
New tires, Nitto Motivo, within 500 miles, $1,000
New ACT 2900 clutch, within 3,000 miles, $1,750
New windshield, within 500 miles, $400
New bosh windshield wipers, within 500 miles, $30
Engine inspected, turbo shaft play checked, $75
New floormats, $75
PDR dent removal was $250

I had a couple dings that were removed via PDR. Car is super super clean. The following has been fixed after pictures of the car were taken:

Remainder of wax removed (can see some white spots in the pics)
Rims were cleaned, touched up and polished, look fantastic.
Black paint on the grill mesh touched up.
Small paint chip on the front passenger fender fixed.
Paint touched up on the rear door handles, looks great.
Engine compartment has been cleaned, looks new (was dirty in the pics)

I plan on taking some more pictures with all the wax removed and the small touch up just completed.

Title is free and clear in my name, never been transferred. I have a letter from the bank confirming that I have satisfied the lein.

The car for sale locally in Boulder CO. I reserve the right to end the auction earl if the car sells locally or at any time for any reason.

Car is available for local viewing and test drives now through end of the auction. Call or e-mail with questions.

Bryan
248-252-0747
bryan.annas (AT) gmail.com

evolution10 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange