Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-09-2002, 05:10 PM   #61
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
yeha....it used 4 wheels, a engine and a body and has seating....big copy =)
Old 01-09-2002, 06:37 PM   #62
Polygon
The Red Baron

Send a message via MSN to Polygon Send a message via Skype™ to Polygon
Quote:
Originally posted by JBL85
yeha....it used 4 wheels, a engine and a body and has seating....big copy =)
Hahaha, thats too good.
Old 01-18-2002, 04:00 PM   #63
Jimmy2times
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Jimmy2times Send a message via AIM to Jimmy2times
Viper 10,
Do you mind me asking where you are from? what viper do you drive? I take it you much prefer the viper over the vette!! good thinking hehe
"You stick to building tractors and i will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari, in a letter of reply to a man who complained that his gearboxes were not "all that". That man owned a company called "lamborghini"
Old 01-18-2002, 06:01 PM   #64
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy2times
Viper 10,
Do you mind me asking where you are from? what viper do you drive? I take it you much prefer the viper over the vette!! good thinking hehe
Jimmy:

I live in Los Angeles (CA). At this point I prefer the Viper over anything else out there.

I am very excited about the Ford GT-40 and hope that Bob Lutz will do a massive makeover on the C6 Corvette Project that he has labelled "Viper Killer". My allegiance does not lie with a manufacturer, it lies with the company that produces the best performing car (that will also stir my emotions). The Viper and the GT-40 prototype do this for me (the current C5 does not).

Of course these are my personal tastes and opinions. I don't care for cars or manufacturers that compromise a cars performance to appease women and people with soft butts. GT cars do exactly that.

We now have 3 road racing venues in Southern Cal, and the weather is warming up again.

Brad

Old 01-20-2002, 07:15 AM   #65
Jimmy2times
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Jimmy2times Send a message via AIM to Jimmy2times
brad,
nice! i just wondered cos i met a guy in florida ages ago, couldnt remember where he was from but he had his vette and viper down and he was telling me about his wife!! you just reminded me of him, That guy was cool though he let me take his viper for a quick spin!! sweeet
it was a black RT/10
"You stick to building tractors and i will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari, in a letter of reply to a man who complained that his gearboxes were not "all that". That man owned a company called "lamborghini"
Old 01-31-2002, 01:52 PM   #66
Z06Lover
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude1897
That bitch is bad. I'd drive the hell out of it and get hella pussy. Girls would just cream in their pants after seeing one of those
so you can't get women without a car like that....that's sad
Old 01-31-2002, 02:45 PM   #67
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Yeah no shit, prelude, girls dont get off looking at a guys car, they got off at the idea you have money and they can suck u for it.....get a chick in a civic or something and then you know you can spit decent game....I drove a maxima junior year in high school and got plenty of chicks and even nailed one in it.
Old 01-31-2002, 02:53 PM   #68
Koojo
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Koojo
A nice car helps to get good girls, but you should be able to without the car. I drive a 00 Infiniti G20, and girls love that car, and I have also nailed a few in it, but I had a lot of girl friends before I even got that car. But overall a nice clean car is good, girls like that shit
Old 01-31-2002, 02:58 PM   #69
JBL85
AF Fanatic

I drive a Lexus now and I get less girls, so this weekend im going to get a Honda Accorn or see if I can get a 2002 Maxima....I have a GF too, so i guess thats why I get less girls hehe, anyways yeah nice car is fun to drive but its the wrong way to pick up chicks.

:frog:
Old 01-31-2002, 03:04 PM   #70
Koojo
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Koojo
Depends man, I picked up two chicks about a week ago in my car. I was just cruising around through downtown and they were waving at me so I pulled over and they come over. So its not just your car, its your style
Old 01-31-2002, 03:10 PM   #71
Z06Lover
AF Regular

who cares

i didn't buy a car to help me pick up chicks. any chick who would want to be with me to be seen in my car....isn't a girl I want around. There are lots of chicks in the world....I will pass on the attention seeking, money grubbing hookers.
Old 01-31-2002, 03:11 PM   #72
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Yeah its a little different down her in Cali, especially in my city.....you should see the cars in our parking lot, a Mercedes isnt impressive, the car that got the most attention was a Saleen mustang
Old 01-31-2002, 09:13 PM   #73
ImportFreak
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ImportFreak Send a message via Yahoo to ImportFreak
a saleen mustang? oh man.. i hate mustangs.. no offense to anyone but its my opinion..

Club MWR [monkey wrench racing]/Member #0/Co-Founder

2003.5 G35 Coupe 6MT / Aero Pkg / Siliver / Premium Pkg /
Old 02-01-2002, 03:48 AM   #74
JBL85
AF Fanatic

I dont like em much, but once I drove it I loved it....
Old 02-01-2002, 11:58 AM   #75
RX7_4_Eva
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Viper 10
Fried:

I live inManhattan Beach, CA (Southern Cal). The C4 is an '85 and is not for sale. It's got 156,000 miles of enjoyment. It was built up with some bolt-ons and taken back down to almost stock.

I still think that you should save your money and use it for driving school. I think that an engine upgrade like you are thinking of is a waste and could create handling and stopping issues. JMO.

I plan to give the Viper and the Vette to my kids.

Take care and be safe.

Brad
Manhattan Beach? I live in Redondo! Iv'e seen a blue Viper like yours driving around, maybe it's you...

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster