Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > Vitara
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
Mommaof4
AF Newbie

Vitara randomly violently jerks to the left

I have a 99 Vitara that has recently started to randomly violently jerk to the left. The first time it happened I felt like I wasn't in control at all. I had a hard time stopping and the steering wheel kept trying to jerk me left. I immediately took it to a tire shop because I noticed the wheel weights had fallen off on the passenger side of both wheels. I also scheduled an alignment for the next day. I went and had the alignment done and thought that was the end of my troubles. I was wrong. Yesterday which was 9 days after the first time it happened it happened again. It felt like one of my tires was wobbly and going to fall off. My husband jacked it up and checked out the wheel bearings and they all were fine. The tire place checked the tread and said it was fine. I've checked the air pressure in all the ties and they are fine as well. I've never ever been afraid to drive anything but right now I don't wan't to drive it. I have a 30 mile commute one way to work so I HAVE to drive it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I've given enough details. Honestly, it's very difficult to describe exactly what is happening.
Mommaof4 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
jerking , problem , random , steering , violent
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > Vitara