Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercedes-Benz > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 06:01 PM   #1
Daylynn
AF Newbie

1929 Mercedes Benz Gazelle Replica Turn Key $6900.00

Turn Key!!! Car located in Tx . 1929 Replica Mercedes Benz Gazelle car has a 1978 Mercury Sable chassis and has a mercury engine not like most replicas that have the volkswagon engine this one has a Mercury engine. I believe the engine is a 4cyl but not sure could be different. This car is beautiful inside and out. It is an automatic and does have power steering. This car has current Texas inspection and current plates. Frame and floors are real SOLID no rust. This car was entered in some shows and it took First place at one time and also took second place at one time. A lot of time and money went into this car and it shows. Convertible canvas top is new no holes or tears. Seats are like new are tan in color. Tires are brand new and the spare tire is also new. Car will come with (8) hub cap covers. All glass looks good no cracks or dings. Car has been mostly been garaged kept. This car turns heads everywhere it goes. I am listing this car for a friend his intrest is in another car. He said some gauges my need to be connected, but all lights work blinkers work. Radio is not working. Price is set low considering all the time and money and parts it took to build. My loss is your gain. Thanks for looking. I have listed this ad to the best of my knowledge. Car is sold as is where is. Car must be paid in full before it gets picked up. Shipping to be paid by buyer. Just the kit alone cost over $6,000.00 not including labor to put it together and not including what he paid for the chassis. Have well over $10,000 invested will let it go for $6900.00.
Daylynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:21 AM   #2
ZMAN5246
AF Newbie

Re: 1929 Mercedes Benz Gazelle Replica Turn Key $6900.00

I am interested and would like to no how many miles and if the car is still for sale,
ZMAN5246 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mercedes-Benz > General Discussion