Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 07:52 AM   #1
cavazos
AF Newbie

new owner of 240

Hello, My name is jose and I just bought a '91 240sx hatchback. This is my first Nissan and Im happy with it but now it's time to have some fun with it. I did a bit of homework and got a general idea of what I want done to my car but not really sure how to get it there. Here is a list of parts that I have bought already and would be gratefull if you could aid me in where to go from here.

SR20DET (redtop) w/ tranny
HKS full exhaust
Blitz blow off valve
Greddy boost controller
HKS turbo timer
Brake conversion from R32 skyline
VIS carbon fiber hood
VIS carbon fiber trunk
Rims from a R32 skyline

I want to try and get as close to 300HP and get it looking nice. My budget as of now is $9,000 and any help apprecitated.
cavazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
recycle_me
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to recycle_me Send a message via AIM to recycle_me Send a message via MSN to recycle_me Send a message via Yahoo to recycle_me
Re: new owner of 240

Dude gratz on the 240sx and sounds like you have a good sr20 start on your hands. I have had a few of those though i tend to like the coupe style a lil more than the hatchy.Do you plan on doing the swap your self or you gonna pay someone to do it? If you do it your self then be sure not to take any short cuts. Do everything the first time cause its had to get back in there if something stupid breaks and you have to take it all apart again.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:33 PM   #3
recycle_me
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to recycle_me Send a message via AIM to recycle_me Send a message via MSN to recycle_me Send a message via Yahoo to recycle_me
Re: new owner of 240

Dude gratz on the 240sx and the start of a sr swap. Are you gonna do the swap yourself or you gonna pay someone to do it? You gonna use a Wideband O2, EGT Sens, and Emanage unit? I have a blue Emanage unit ill sale ya. PM if intrested. Good luck with the swap.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX