Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Silverado
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
WV_UNDERGROUND
AF Newbie

Question Best Way to add Power to my 04 Silverado

Not a real mechanically inclined guy when it comes to soupin' up a truck, so help me out here. I was wonderin how I could get the most "bang for my buck", I'm lookin for more torque, but I ain't saw any superchargers or turbos that anybody makes for my truck. Also, would I be able to replace my engine with an Edelbrock/Musi 555 RPM XT with ProFlo EFI with a 10.0:1 Compression ratio and 555 c.i.d. of displacement?
WV_UNDERGROUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
327chevy
AF Regular

Re: Best Way to add Power to my 04 Silverado

Most anything is possible with the right know how but the best way to gain some mild performance is a computer tuner like hypertech or you can send yours into a place like nelson performance to rework its program.Superchargers are out there I can't imagine why you haven't been able to find one to fit your truck and there's a hand full of exhaust upgrades that you can do as well.
327chevy is offline   Reply With Quote