Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volkswagen > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
triptaker1
AF Newbie

Thumbs down Der Meister Inc 2508 West Tennessee Street

This Guy is a Whack Job Totally NUTS STAY AWAY RUN RUN RUN‎
Dropped my car off this morning at Der Meister Inc 2508 West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304-2506 for a compression test. Called at 2 pm to ask how it was going and what time they close. The owner asked why and I told him I planned on picking the car up after the diagnostic was finished. The quoted price was almost $400. After I informed him I was picking the car up he said he had not started and that I was wasting his time. He then proceeded to hang up on me. Called triple AAA immediately to have car retrieved. This guy is WACKO....dont walk away.... RUN !!!!!!!!!
triptaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
senoirtech
AF Newbie

Re: Der Meister Inc 2508 West Tennessee Street

Tell the whole story jackass!

1ST you brought us a Porsche(read:weenee extention) which you and your buddies had screwed up. You demanded that we drop what we were doing and work on your car immediatly(read; screw your other customers, I own a PORSCHE).

2ND You were quoted PORSCHE FLAT RATE of 4.1 hours for the compression test, we also agreed to include a cylinder leak test (which takes longer than the comp. test) at no extra cost, you still weren't happy (read: Cheap)

3RD you berated my employees, then proceeded to tell me how to do the job. If you are so smart why aren't you working on the car? Wasn't it you and your buddies that screwed it up?

4TH Someone who you know noticed the car sitting here and was kind enough to warn us about doing bussiness with you, we don't like being blamed for the incopetence or stupidity of others. We were told you would likely try to sue us for the slightest scratch and that you were an incessant whiner who could not be sattisfied.
You are posting here seeking revenge instead of just being a man and realizing you were treated the way you were because you were a whiney, self important prick

We can fix the car, the customer hovever is sometimes beyond repair.
Der Meister Inc.
senoirtech is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volkswagen > General Discussion