Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > 121 | Demio
121 | Demio Also sold in Japan as the Ford Festiva.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
Annukya
AF Newbie

Mazda 121 Metro Shades

Hi guys, I hope there is someone out there who can help me with this decision. I am looking at buying a 1998 model Mazda 121 Metro (the boxy looking one).
At the moment I have narrowed the cars down to two and I don't know which one would be better.
The first one is a 1.3 L manual (very basic model), 46000kms, with window tinting and central locking - price $7500
The second one is a 1.5 L auto (has tacho etc), 44000 kms, but no window tints or central locking - price $6500

Both cars are mechanically sound however the automatic one is less well kept than the manual one (there is dirt on the floor and dust on the engine).

I really don't mind auto or manual so thats not the main consideration, I would just like to know if there are any particular differences between these two models and what everyone else thinks? Which would you buy?

Thanks in advance for all the replies!!!
Annukya is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > 121 | Demio