Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Titan
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
LilRedBoTie
AF Newbie

Leveling Kit

Has anyone here put a leveling kit on the Titan. I have a 2004 King Cab LE that has the off-road package and I hate how much higher the rear sits above the front. I was wondering how it would affect the suspension and which kit would be the best to use. Any comments on it would be nice thanks.
LilRedBoTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:41 PM   #2
mxracer111
AF Newbie

Re: Leveling Kit

better late than never. i have installed a 2 1/2 inch leveling kit i got from ebay for like 70 bucks. the type i got bolts on top of the strut. only thing you need to do after you install it is to get the front end allined. i love the way it looks. truck still rides the same but looks 100 percent better. i have a 2006 crew cab LE black with tinted front window, these trucks look awsome
mxracer111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:24 AM   #3
LilRedBoTie
AF Newbie

Ya the only ones i was looking at were the ones that go on top of the strut. I dont like the ones that go in on top of the spring cause they cause the strut to fail prematurely. Well I think I might have to go order it then. If you dont mind me asking do you have an intake? i was looking at those too. I had a K&N intake on my old truck and loved it but I didnt know if there was a better one for the Titan or Not. Thanks for any help. I love my Titan more than any other truck i have had
Old 05-11-2007, 10:00 PM   #4
06chill
AF Newbie

the titans do very well with an intake and they sound good. lots of people i know have them and ive drove one with and without and with deff made a diff on the top end when the titan tends to top out
Old 05-20-2007, 11:28 PM   #5
Toolman5523
AF Regular

The biggest problem I have seen with them, is when you put any weight in the bed, it squats something horrible.
Toolman5523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:12 AM   #6
redmansioner
Banned

it will depend on the stuff ,but as far as i know leveling kits are usualy included in the package.
redmansioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #7
LilRedBoTie
AF Newbie

Usually included with what package if i may ask? My truck didn't come with one if tats what you mean and I have the off-road package. I don't know if they do now but I haven't heard that they do
Old 08-01-2007, 07:53 AM   #8
54warrior
AF Newbie

PRGPRODUCTS.COM

Best leveling kit available. Awesome guy to deal with. Extremely knowledgeable about Titan's specifically. Great customer service.

There are no Titan's available with a factory installed leveling kit. As someone noted earlier, the ones that go ontop the spring are a huge problem. They will destroy the shock.

The majority of the spacers that install ontop of the coilover itself are fine. I still recommend the PRG version though. Note that there are different versions for 2wd and 4wd trucks.

You can't go wrong with a leveling kit, won't affect your ride at all. You may have to get an alignment afterwards.

Try out Titantalk.com or clubtitan.org for a plethora of information.
54warrior is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Titan