Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
akboss
AF Regular

Milton Hyundai a pleasure to deal with

If anybody here lives in the Halton Hills region of Ontario (I doubt too many!) and you want a new car, we just bought a car from Milton Hyundai over the weekend. The salesman (Tony) was great. He is super casual, I think he said something about being paid flat salary and not commission based. He approached us not selling, but asking - first if I'd like a coffee, second if I wanted to drive anything. No sales pitches, no 'heeeyyy, if you want a great deal, common over here!'. Just asked us what cars we liked, made a few suggestions, and offered to get the keys. Not only did we like the car we drove, but we got a great feeling that the dealership was an honest environment, and that they were going out of their way to help out a local buyer (myself). It's hard to say how service will pan out over the long run, but time will tell, and I've got a good feeling we will be repeat customers.
akboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:50 PM   #2
moontune
AF Newbie

Re: Milton Hyundai a pleasure to deal with

Tony Moon here, thank you for your kind words. I have now finally retired and living in Lions Head with a holiday rental.

Last edited by moontune; 11-22-2020 at 10:33 AM.
moontune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:50 AM   #3
lectraplayer
AF Regular

Re: Milton Hyundai a pleasure to deal with

It's always better when the people you do business with follow some of the same communities their customers do. Last dealership I went to was more like a job interview. They wouldn't show me what I wanted to drive either.
lectraplayer is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences