Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 12:02 AM   #1
9eleventb0
AF Enthusiast

Koenig Specs??????

If you look at some of the specs for koenig tuned ferraris, they seem to contradict each other. For example, the 600 hp 360 is claimed to do 0-200 km/h (124 mph) in 10.9 s but somehow manages the quarter mile in 10.5; it doesn't make sense for this car to be running mid 10s and trapping around 120 mph. Then there's the twin turbo F50, which manages 0-200 km/h in 8.4 s but pulls off the quarter in 8.0 (wtf!!!). If anybody could help me make sense of these numbers and maybe come up with some actual times or tests, I would really appreciate it
9eleventb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:21 PM   #2
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
Re: Koenig Specs??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9eleventb0
If you look at some of the specs for koenig tuned ferraris, they seem to contradict each other. For example, the 600 hp 360 is claimed to do 0-200 km/h (124 mph) in 10.9 s but somehow manages the quarter mile in 10.5; it doesn't make sense for this car to be running mid 10s and trapping around 120 mph. Then there's the twin turbo F50, which manages 0-200 km/h in 8.4 s but pulls off the quarter in 8.0 (wtf!!!). If anybody could help me make sense of these numbers and maybe come up with some actual times or tests, I would really appreciate it
Better that a company underestimates their product and have better results, than overestimate and let people down.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:21 PM   #3
9eleventb0
AF Enthusiast

Just for clarification, the quarter mile values were also claimed by the site. It's not like they claimed a 0-200 in 10.9 and the car actually DID a 10.5 quarter mile. They claimed its 0-200 AND quarter mile times, and since I haven't found any actual quarter mile or acceleration test of these cars, I can't tell whether they're right or not.
9eleventb0 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion