Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
enigma's95
AF Newbie

yes, its me again...*sigh*

hey everyone. im sorry for poting so many of these. the past two nights ive had dreams of my car. one was i had a gsr set up in my 95 civic. the other was i had MAD boost! of course these are only dreams. and i hope one day they become reality. ive picked up a second job to try and gain more money. i want to keep my car a daily driver, but i would like to have it be a 12 second car as well. where i live...id kill anything here. but i plan on taking it to the tracks as well. to get more money. i was very set on getting a '98 type r swap. but ive looked into turbos which leads me to gsr's and ls's. i just need some help please.
if anyone has anything that would help me out...that's be sick! type r all motor...gsr turbo///all motor...
you guys have a lot of stories and it seems like many of you have plenty of brainpower on this kind of thing. i really REALLY appreciate it!

-alex

i love my civic and all.. and id definatly love to see the face of the guy in an evo or sti when i beat them. i was also looking at nissan 240's. dont make me go buy one of those! [thought they are very nice]
Old 02-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #2
thefooshmeister
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to thefooshmeister
Re: yes, its me again...*sigh*

quit double posting

91 CRX Si-R..busted..
Old 02-06-2008, 10:54 AM   #3
enigma's95
AF Newbie

Re: yes, its me again...*sigh*

thanks for the advise...

sorry

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!