Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-16-2002, 11:42 AM   #31
Grendel
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by itsyouagainstme

hehe i just think it looks cool, it might fade lol i just got the thing like 3 weeks ago but i love it
Yea, I liked mine for a while... now im kinda bored with it... especially how once the speedo hits 85mph, it stops counting

-Grendel
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 09:50 PM   #32
UltimaSE-R
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to UltimaSE-R
hey man email me about ur z32 4500 eh ? ultima01@comcast.net
UltimaSE-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2002, 03:51 PM   #33
queen jordan
AF Newbie

Thumbs up jordan

jordan is my dady ok #23 :flash: yeah i said it
queen jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 08:51 AM   #34
Luke@tirerack
AF Enthusiast

I'll sell you my '90 Z32 Twin Turbo for $19,500 it has less than 40,000 miles on it ....

Objects in the mirror appear ... to be losing !!!
Luke@tirerack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 05:50 AM   #35
Jumpman_Z
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Jumpman_Z
Do you have any pics of the car?

Z33, 287 hp, 274 lb/ft torque. 'Nuff said.
Jumpman_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 11:36 PM   #36
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ
Dude....Z32 TT = God. Few mods....mmm. I am getting one as soon as I pay my credit cards off. Don't get ANOTHER DAMNED MUSTANG....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....AREN'T THERE ENOUGH OF THOSE UGLY BASTARDS ALREADY?! Embrace Z32.
longlivetheZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 04:49 PM   #37
NiSmO_zt
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to NiSmO_zt
Red face shit yeah lunchbox

i know i would embrace the z32 if i could, but i dont have the money, i worked all summer 2 years ago to get my first z, red 86 turbo, but as soon as i get out of college, im definately gettin a z32....:silly2:
NiSmO_zt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 01:59 AM   #38
Jumpman_Z
AF Regular

Hello everyone, I'm the person who started this thread. I picked up my 350Z Saturday. Get killed? I still don't see what you people are talking about. The acceleration on this car seems pretty easy to control in my opinion. The only problem I had was learning to drive a stick. You people made it seem like the car didn't even come with brakes. Stopping's definitely not the case with the big Brembos on my track model. I actually found it more difficult driving an SUV.

Old 11-14-2002, 01:35 AM   #39
Sethcat
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Sethcat
16 with 350Z

Yeah, I just turned 17 but I got my 89 z31 NA when I was 16. I've got a part time job and all and I'm just struggling to make my car competetive! No regrets though!
Sethcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 07:16 PM   #40
HikaRu
AF Enthusiast

nice lookin Z, black looks good on any car...btw since no one reads the saab thing forum, does anyone know where i can find aftermarket parts for a 2002 saab 9-5? i hit it a little while ago...

sure i'm a responsible 17 year old too, but there are things you can't control....watch out for your 350z...

btw i've hit 130 mph in it <- flipa flipa
HikaRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 08:03 PM   #41
BluStori
AF Enthusiast

im jealous and ur spoiled:eshooter:
ur cars really nice, some advice: ppl might try to jack ur car so watch out O_O
BluStori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 04:48 AM   #42
Jumpman_Z
AF Regular

Thanks for the compliments on the car. Yeah, someone might try to jack me for my car, that's why I'm going to buy a baseball bat or crowbar (maybe both). Unless the person(s) has a gun, they aren't getting the car.

Old 11-18-2002, 09:28 PM   #43
hippified320
AF Newbie

unrelated relations and good ol'controvesy

Hey guys....I got bored and wandered into this forum. While I'm not a Nissan owner, I speak because I have something in common with jumpman.

I'm 18. I've had my license since February, and I've never recieved a ticket or been pulled over for anything. This has surprised some people, because I drive a Lexus SC400. It's not as powerful as a Supra (heheh...not yet....), but with a V8, 250 hp and 260 lb./ft. torque, it's not slow either. And, for a kid my age, most responsible adults would agree, it's a bit too much.

However, I don't drive it like a maniac. Yes, I do accelerate quickly sometimes, I've left some rubber at some stop lights around here, and I've almost tested the limits of its maximum speed (once on an almost vacant freeway), but other than that, I drift along at the speed limit, or 5 above even when I'm in a hurry. And, in the small suburb where I live (about 30000) people, there are over 23 police units that are notorious for issuing tickets to people who do 35 in 25s and such.

I'm not trying to preach about my generation, but I think that some responsible individuals (and kids that are simply not dumb) do exist.

Oh..and about keeping cars for ever....

Once I get my 2jzgte w/6-speed and dump about 10 grand into the turbo kit, it'll probably be around 7 years from now. Oh the tantalizing notion that one day Saleen's will lie broken at my feet....mwahaha....:sun:
hippified320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 05:17 AM   #44
Basilisk
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Basilisk
Exclamation

Hey, im 16 also, bored, just started getting into z's and like late 80's early 90's, i just read all of these posts, and uhh kid man your spoiled, your parents are teaching you nothing by buying you a 30,000$+ car, and second can i please get another pic of that 350z you got, i mean that big pic you got, well it matches the pic in your signature, the same pic you have had for a few months since you started these threads, so that obviously isnt the one you picked up saturday, unless you went to the dealer and took a pic of it a long ass time ago, thanks, just putting in my two cents.

-Ron
Old 12-10-2002, 10:33 PM   #45
Jumpman_Z
AF Regular

Quote:
Hey, im 16 also, bored, just started getting into z's and like late 80's early 90's, i just read all of these posts, and uhh kid man your spoiled, your parents are teaching you nothing by buying you a 30,000$+ car, and second can i please get another pic of that 350z you got, i mean that big pic you got, well it matches the pic in your signature, the same pic you have had for a few months since you started these threads, so that obviously isnt the one you picked up saturday, unless you went to the dealer and took a pic of it a long ass time ago, thanks, just putting in my two cents.
Yeah, I guess I am spoiled. But, I don't think that I was supposed to learn any lesson from this. I mean, what would them not getting me the car teach me? That I have to wait and save up for years so that I can buy a used one, and then wish that I could've gotten one new? I'd still eventually get a 300ZX or 350Z, whether they bought it for me or not. Actually, I think I've learned a lot more from owning this car. I've learned how to drive a MT, wax a car properly, and I've learned a lot about jealous people how to tell my friends from the fakes.

About the picture: Think man: When was the last time that you saw a Nissan dealership with a 350Z in a two-door garage, with an air compressor on the right, and and exercise equipment in front of it. Now, that's one sloppy dealership. Did you ever think that maybe I put the picture into my sig after I took it, like a lot of other members do? Damn.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD