Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 03:03 PM   #61
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ
Re: Z31 engine swaps

If you want to go to the COOLEST place *I'VE* ever been, go to Lake Tahoe. It is the best of all worlds. You can ski in the winter cuz it's in the mountains, you can do beach-type stuff in the summer cuz of the massive lake and it's fuckin beautiful year round. I LOVE that place. If I could live anywhere, that's probably where I'd go.

I'll be aight. This is more of a big inconvience than anything else just cuz I'm gunna have to find somewhere else to live or find a room mate...and I do NOT want a fucking room mate. I HATED having a room mate. I do NOT want to live with anyone, dammit! lol I'm not sure where the hell I wanna go or where the hell I'm gunna go...gotta have a garage where ever I do end up going...that's for sure...have the engine in there along with all my tools and stuff.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
longlivetheZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:13 PM   #62
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to DeleriousZ

so are you breaking it off with the gf when you leave or what?
ZedEx Crew Member #6
1988 300zx turbo 5spd. 3" mandrel exhaust, filter, afco rad, e-fan, poly engine mounts, mbc at 8.5 psi, turboxs rfl-h bov, gutted plenum, etc.

blown turbo, under construction.. gt35 coming.
DeleriousZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:30 PM   #63
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Did that last night, D.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
Old 02-13-2006, 08:53 PM   #64
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

shitty dude, how'd it go?
ZedEx Crew Member #6
1988 300zx turbo 5spd. 3" mandrel exhaust, filter, afco rad, e-fan, poly engine mounts, mbc at 8.5 psi, turboxs rfl-h bov, gutted plenum, etc.

Old 02-13-2006, 09:21 PM   #65
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Not bad, I guess. As well as it could go...???

Old 02-13-2006, 09:24 PM   #66
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

yeah, that's good... i spose it's prettymuch impossible for a breakup to go well..
ZedEx Crew Member #6

Old 02-14-2006, 12:03 AM   #67
drumpet15
AF Enthusiast

Break-ups suck, dude...sounds like you're doing alright, though.
-K&N FIPK intake-
-KA throttle body-
-NGK plugs and wires-
-Exedy clutch-
-Cusco strut tower bar-
-MSA headers-
-2.5" exhaust w/magnaflow muffler-
drumpet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #68
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

As bad as it sounds, this really isn't a big deal to me. I know it should be, but I've just been so aggrivated and miserable for so long already that I actually feel BETTER now. I feel bad for her, but I'm fine.

Now I just need to figure out what the hell I'm gunna do and where I'm gunna go.

Old 02-14-2006, 03:45 PM   #69
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to k3smostwanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlivetheZ
Now I just need to figure out what the hell I'm gunna do and where I'm gunna go.
yeah that would be something to think about.

anyways, hope everything works out for ya LLZ and i am sorry it didn't work out. good luck though...now is the time to move to where ever you want to move.
ZedEx Crew Member #4
k3smostwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:22 PM   #70
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Yup. That takes money, though...I'll see what I can do and go from there.

Old 02-14-2006, 05:39 PM   #71
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Quote:
Yup. That takes money, though...I'll see what I can do and go from there.
yeah, setting up a job might be hard to do...

i am definitely taking a vacation to arizona by the end of this year because i want to see if it is some place i may want to live forever.

good luck man, i feel for you. and i know how not having money goes...i am not on my 8th week without a pay check that i was so used to. talk about a delay in Z progress.
ZedEx Crew Member #4
Old 02-14-2006, 10:33 PM   #72
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3smostwanted
yeah, setting up a job might be hard to do...

i am definitely taking a vacation to arizona by the end of this year because i want to see if it is some place i may want to live forever.

good luck man, i feel for you. and i know how not having money goes...i am not on my 8th week without a pay check that i was so used to. talk about a delay in Z progress.
Well...don't get me wrong. There are places I could go pretty easily.

Arizona happens to be one of them. I have an uncle (amongst other family) in Chandler (suburbyishkindathingymajiggy of phoenix) who's super cool and said he'd let me chill there if I were ever in town. He's been working for Motorolla for 20395809284234 years now and does very (painfully) well, has a house that is sharing a 'hood with some professional phoenix/arizona athletes and I'm sure would let me hang out for a week or two while I get goin.

Also, my grandpa lives in Jacksonville, Fl. I'm SURE he'd let me crash for a while to get goin. I've spent a ton of time with him, he has a nice house with enough room for 1 more and he's just cool like that. Hell...I wouldn't be surprised if his neighbors invited me in...lol.

I'm pretty sure my parents have friends that they've known for ever and a day in So Cal, so I could probably even arrange something there, too. I dunno, though.

Anyway, I have some places I can go if I should so choose to completely bail. I'm just not completely sure if I wanna do that or not...not yet, anyway.

Old 02-14-2006, 10:39 PM   #73
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Oh...and yea, Arizona is pretty cool...Phoenix is, anyway. Only thing that's kinda odd about it is that, to go just about ANYWHERE, you have to get on the freeway. I remember this about Phoenix for some odd reason. EVERYWHERE we went, it seemed, we had to get on the freeway. Is this a bad thing? No...I guess not. Didn't bother me...I use the freeway everywhere I go and always have...even when I don't REALLY need to...this is just kinda unusual.

Old 02-15-2006, 12:27 AM   #74
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Quote:
Oh...and yea, Arizona is pretty cool...Phoenix is, anyway. Only thing that's kinda odd about it is that, to go just about ANYWHERE, you have to get on the freeway. I remember this about Phoenix for some odd reason. EVERYWHERE we went, it seemed, we had to get on the freeway. Is this a bad thing? No...I guess not. Didn't bother me...I use the freeway everywhere I go and always have...even when I don't REALLY need to...this is just kinda unusual.
yeah, where i live there is a major highway running through 3 connected cities. so if i ever want to get to the next city i just hop on the highway and go around. it is usually about 5 minute faster but i just do it for fun...
ZedEx Crew Member #4
Old 02-15-2006, 01:56 AM   #75
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

I'm the same way. I take the freeway to work everdays. I could take surface streets but I like the freeway and it's a bit faster (I think). Plus, the entrance to my apt complex is LITERALLY about 50 yards from the freeway onramp...that kinda helps. Even before this, though, I used to get on the same friggin onramp...lol. I just like the freeway. I used to take the freeway all the time when I lived in Florida, too. I used to take the turnpike, Florida's toll road that went all the way from...like...Miami to Gainesville or something like that. That road rocked. I used to call it Florida's Autobahn. The speed limit was...eh...70...er something...I dunno (lol)...but EVERYONE used to go AT LEAST 80 on it...most would go 90+. I just used to roll with the crowd. I remember racing an Excursion or something like that on the way to work one day. I was amazed it could do 110! I won, but still...I couldn't believe it went as fast as it did!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)