Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 05:27 PM   #1
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ
FINALLY...56K killer (maybe)...

Finally have the pics from the Z car meet.

One of the baddest Zs there...all chiney...even had a carbon fiber fuel filter...was a bit much, imo.

Same car as above.

Also a bad ass Z. This dude was from Indiana. He was talkin about how he just went moto-crossing with the Viper club and beat them all. He said they made him an honorary member...<shrug>

Another show Z like the first one. Really nice. Convertable TT conversion. Cool car.

Same as above.

Cool guy drove this car...dude was a dentist or something. Had a few little arming switches in there labled "flux capacitor" and "booster jets" and the like. and I asked him what they were for...his reply..."nothing". Thought that was cool.

Same car as above.

Damn nice 260.

Nice Z31.

Damn nice old school Z.

Engine from car above...so chiney.

Wanted to steal that poster so bad...had it hanging at the Ruby Tuesday's that all the Z people raided...whole Ruby Tuesday's full of Z people was cool. They set up a screen and had an Xbox with some racing game that everyone was playing...I had to leave...didn't get to play.

This car was sick. Had the full Stillen S/C kit and TONS of add ons. Dude owned a Z parts supplier in Canada. Cool guy.

One of my fav pics...thank my girlfriend for these...I wouldn't have thought of it. This is the Motel 6 that sponsored us for the event.

There's my car...waaaaaaaay off in the distance...lol. Guess she didn't think to take a pic of MY car...lol.

Me from the rear...lol. I was blabbin about Zs with someone.

What we came home to...my dog, a 4.5 lb Chihuahua, decided to destroy everything...pissed me off.

Thanks to my girl for doing a good job with the camera and getting the pics developed. Gave the to her and didn't see her again for a half hr...it gave her something to do while I talked cars with everyone so that was nice.

Any ?s, lemme know.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
longlivetheZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 07:02 PM   #2
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to k3smostwanted
very nice...how about some updated pictures of your own personal project. i dont think i have seen pics of your new 88' Z31. looks like it was fun...

where is probe's car?
ZedEx Crew Member #4
k3smostwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 07:29 PM   #3
1viadrft
AF Fanatic

Re: FINALLY...56K killer (maybe)...

Sweet pix, man!

Looks like your chiuaua got seperation anxiety?

My 1994 TT Supra For Sale: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=623105
1viadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 09:37 PM   #4
freakonaleash1187
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to freakonaleash1187 Send a message via MSN to freakonaleash1187

that first red Z is effin hot. i love the j-spec front fascia soo much. and those kazeras are effin sexy too. looks like an awesome time.

ZedEx Crew Member #2
freakonaleash1187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 10:54 PM   #5
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Re: Re: FINALLY...56K killer (maybe)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakonaleash1187
that first red Z is effin hot. i love the j-spec front fascia soo much. and those kazeras are effin sexy too. looks like an awesome time.
HEY!!! WTF!!! i just noticed he has the exact same set-up as mine. what a prick!
ZedEx Crew Member #4
Old 08-20-2005, 02:08 AM   #6
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to DeleriousZ

z car parts supplyer in canada?
ZedEx Crew Member #6
1988 300zx turbo 5spd. 3" mandrel exhaust, filter, afco rad, e-fan, poly engine mounts, mbc at 8.5 psi, turboxs rfl-h bov, gutted plenum, etc.

blown turbo, under construction.. gt35 coming.
DeleriousZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 03:29 AM   #7
ZedEx
GO-FIGHT-KILL!

Send a message via AIM to ZedEx

Damn nice pictures man... I need to go to a Zed meet, I'm starting to go crazy seeing only Civic's and DSM's lately

-Wes
-2000 PY Acura Integra Type-R #686 - WhoRe
-1997 EGP Honda Prelude Type-SH - Daily driver

R.I.P Hypsi87:Andy Filson
ZedEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 01:03 PM   #8
probehtr300
AF Enthusiast

probes car was there, just not in any of those pics. i was parked in the other lot. there were two lots and i was parked by that slick silver 240.
yeah those 3 main show Z32s were all AMAZING (The red tt, the white tt, and that TT vert).
and everyone there was really cool too, i got some pics too. I actually got a ride in that stillen Z33 (the s/c one) and its pretty damn fast. It was actually dealer-installed so its under warranty lol how sweet is that. he just cant exceed 7 lbs or it will void.
but nice pics LLZ.

Past Z Car Crew

-josh
probehtr300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 01:40 PM   #9
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Yea...I had to bail before I got to meet Probe...unfortunately. We'll meet up sometime. I still have your number, man.

I wanted to ride in...like...all the cars there...lol. All the cars and people were really cool.

The dude with the Stillen S/C'd Z owns a company, if I'm not mistaken, called Zeetoys in Canada. He told me he got the Stillen kit because of the warrantee...this was important to him because he mostly just uses the car for promoting his business so mass performance wasn't a priority.

My Chihuahua is a little bastard sometimes...

I'll get you guys some pics of my current stuff as soon as I can. It'd be SO easy if I could find the charger to my digi cam. The battery's dead so it's just laying on the floor laughing at me now..."ha ha ha...you can't use me"...lol. I WILL get some pics soon. I need to get some, if for NO other reason, to update my cardomain site.

1: That dude did NOTHING but clean his Z the WHOLE time I was there. It was SPOTLESS. He even scrubbed the INSIDE part of his rims to try to get the brake dust off. Cool guy. He only had...like...7000 miles on it and it was a few years old. He said he drives a Rav-4 and uses the Z as a toy.

2: That guy was pretty cool, too. He just up and disappeared, though...I talked to him for a little while, then didn't see him again...lol. Probably running around talking to people like I was.

Honestly, this dude had ANYTHING but a show car. It was nice, but not a show car. Those two were (the silver and red conv)...like...driven trailer queens. BEAUTIFUL cars...don't get me wrong...but they are NOT track cars. The car above, however, IS a track car. He drove the HELL out of that car and you could tell. Tires were running low on tread...had a HUGE StopTech brake kit...lifters were clicking like hell when he drove up...you could tell he used the car for it's intended purpose before you even talked to the dude. I asked him why the lifters were ticking and he said he blew some of the oil out as he was going around the turns at the track while moto-crossing with the Vipers. All the oil would slosh over to one side of the oil pan when as he went around turns and get blown out the engine. He did the moto-cross thing...like...a day or two earlier and hadn't added yet. Was all he said the WHOLE truth? But who cares? THIS was just about my favorite car there.

1: THAT'S the guy that owned the red Z32 with the stoptech kit. Pretty cool guy. Worked at a tire and wheel shop or something. Got mad hook up on the brake kit.

lol...there's me...didn't even realize I was in that pic before. HA. I'm in another pic, too...not facing the camera in either...oh well.

We all have to throw our OWN Z meet sometime. If you think about it, we all don't live THAT far away from each other, I don't think. Sure we could find some meeting point in the middle of all of us. The majority of us are on the eastern half of the U.S., aren't we? (Excluding everyone from outside the US.)

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin
Old 08-20-2005, 03:35 PM   #10
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

yeah, that guy with the stop-tech brake kit...he definitely has good taste. Kazera wheels, JDM front fascia, etc...sounds familiar.

anyways, yeah i think chicago sounds like a good meeting point. right smack in the middle of the US. i wouldbe sure to go to that one!!!
ZedEx Crew Member #4
Old 08-20-2005, 03:37 PM   #11
freakonaleash1187
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to freakonaleash1187 Send a message via MSN to freakonaleash1187

god i love those kazera's and j-spec front fascia on that red Z. im glad that he drives his Z like its supposed to be driven, i know i do. but its not moto-cross, its auto-cross. moto-cross is with motorcycles.

ZedEx Crew Member #2
freakonaleash1187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 03:59 PM   #12
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to DeleriousZ

yeah, turns out that zeetoys thing is mostly show parts, a few intakes and stuff like that, but no real serious performance parts that i could see...
ZedEx Crew Member #6
1988 300zx turbo 5spd. 3" mandrel exhaust, filter, afco rad, e-fan, poly engine mounts, mbc at 8.5 psi, turboxs rfl-h bov, gutted plenum, etc.

blown turbo, under construction.. gt35 coming.
DeleriousZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 04:37 PM   #13
ExTrEmEDrIfT
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via MSN to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via Yahoo to ExTrEmEDrIfT

looked like a nice Z event . wish i coulda been there maybe ill go to one , like longlivethez said we could all meet up . theres a few of us that live here in the midwest , i myself are one of them i live in chicago ...

yah so my car did sweet to missouri it was a 7hour trip and not a single problem.. went to branson missouri with family and they were having a car show like the next day so all the people that were going to be there were driving aROUND THAT DAY .. pretty much every sweet car imagineable was out there , and yes i seen some z cars , even seen some of those t-buckets and old roadsters.. wish i coulda stayed later because at midnight they held a legal burnout contest at some palace place , me and my bro was gunna go with his bmw but family wanted to go so eh its cool ...

Past Z Car Crew

[The Enemy Of Your Enemy is Your Friend]

>>Keep Your Friends close : But Keep Your Enemies Even Closer <<
ExTrEmEDrIfT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 07:05 AM   #14
Yaggus
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Yaggus Send a message via MSN to Yaggus
Quote:
Originally Posted by longlivetheZ
We all have to throw our OWN Z meet sometime. If you think about it, we all don't live THAT far away from each other, I don't think. Sure we could find some meeting point in the middle of all of us. The majority of us are on the eastern half of the U.S., aren't we? (Excluding everyone from outside the US.)
*sigh* And somehow I dont think ill be able to make it... That looks like an awesome Z meet. Some bloody nice pictures in that lot. I'm loving the pics of those old school Z's. The more i see the old school Z's the more I like them.

LLTZ, I'm sure it was an accident that you were turned around in ALL the photos A bit camera shy are we?
TT Mitsu GTO ------| Apexi AVCR, Dual 2 1/2" Exhaust, T3/T4 turbo, BOV
--------------------| Lowered King springs, Bilstein Struts & Shocks, Whiteline swaybars, Cusco Strutbraces
--------------------| 17" Advanti Rims, Kenwood Stereo, 94+ Tailights

K3:i have had this itch... the itch to bang a somewhat chunky girl... like i want it to jiggle a little
Yaggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 10:28 AM   #15
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaggus
LLTZ, I'm sure it was an accident that you were turned around in ALL the photos A bit camera shy are we?
Me...camera shy...? No way. I've been a musician for around 10 years and I LOVE playing shows. I like the lime lite and I'm definately ANYTHING but shy.

There's me...lol

That's the goofy little poop dog that destroyed the apt.

That's the dog in trouble after we got home...little bastard...

I'm down for a Chicago meet. We had a few people that said they'd go. Anyone else? I heard Chicago is cool as hell. Haven't been there in...like...15 years or something like that.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD