Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-18-2002, 05:14 PM   #1
SFF900
AF Regular

Auto-Manual Parts locating I need your help

I am swapping in a jdm b18c1 for my sohc automatic. I already got the slave and master cylinder, I need the pedal assembly, hydrolic lines for the slave and master cylinders, I need the dust seal and bushings for the shifter. If anyone has junk yards around their area that have websites could you post the addresses, I called all the junk yards around my area and no one has anything (I live in SD everyone but me drives a damn truck). I am trying to avoid getting them from Honda cuz they said the slave and master cylinder alone would be 200 and i got the brand new cylinders online for both I only paid 53$. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks
SFF900 is offline   Reply With Quote