Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Wheels/Tires/Suspension
Wheels/Tires/Suspension All the handling help you need. No matter what Honda/Acura you drive.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #16
nathan19
AF Newbie

Re: Tire Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00accord44 View Post
I got Falken Zeix 512s 225/40/zr18 on my front wheels. Great tire, good grip, not too expensive, decent water handling

Out back, I got Pirelli P-Zero Rossos 225/40/zr18 . They got less tread left than the Falkens or I'd have them on my drive wheels. Great grip when up front, a lil more expensive than I can usually handle. Better suited for cars that are taken to the track on street tires rather than strictly daily drivers like mine. Only complaint is that they are noisy as all hell! Drove me a lil at first listening to it.

I first had Khumo Ecsta Supra 712's which came with my rims. Decent tire for daily driving I guess. Decent enough grip, low cost although they cast almost as much as the Falkens. But if you hit a good enough bump or pothole in the road at speed, expect a nice tear and bubble on your sidewall. Happened to me...twice.
I have the Khumo Ecsta Supra 712's... they seem decent. But like he said... be careful when driving over potholes
Old 05-31-2010, 11:55 PM   #17
infinitlyfast
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: Tire Review Thread

1999 Civic, 15 in Fit wheels 205x55x15 falkin 912s Eibach sway bar kit, cold night low pressures, did .98 Gs best tire I ever had! Tried to do 180s in the rain, not happening! Hit exit ramps at 40 plus and have a controlled 4 wheel drift, yea I'm crazy, but the teacher is entitled to have fun once and a while.
These are a great tire, cheap and affordable.
infinitlyfast is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Wheels/Tires/Suspension