Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing
Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 09:43 PM   #31
jordanmc2399
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: What's your dream car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79VW
i feel really stupid and i must be missing something but im not seeing what he said that is so bad. all i see is that he would put a GReddy turbo and a 5speed in it. i must be missing something. i apologize for my stupidity.
holla

he was using bad language j/k so after some complaints, he edited them out of his post
Old 01-08-2004, 09:47 PM   #32
79VW
AF Enthusiast

Re: What's your dream car?

ahhhh.. i feel less stupid now, im glad that im not actually blind. thx jordanmc2399
holla

Don't smoke cigs, smoke V8's

MMMMMPOWER.
79VW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 09:51 PM   #33
HighOctaneNOSUser
AF Enthusiast

Hey, for a bike it would get a turbo charged Hayabusa, custom painted, new muffler, slammed & stretched. I will be getting one when I get enough money, and when I am old enough to ride!
Sorta Like This One Right Here...

or...

"This is a Renault Espace. Probably the best of the people carriers. Not that that's much to shout about. That's like saying, 'Ooh good, I've got syphilis, the BEST of the Sexually Transmitted Diseases!'" - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toksin
Remember, you're not a loser. You beat two hundred million other sperm to the egg.

Last edited by HighOctaneNOSUser; 01-10-2004 at 09:59 AM.
HighOctaneNOSUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 12:36 AM   #34
MALIX

Send a message via MSN to MALIX
If we're talking bikes, I only got one that's making me drool:

Ducati 998 series.

I just learned that Ducati 999 series came out -- sweet bikes too.
Ducati, it's the Ferrari of all motorcycles. The rest are basically Honda's and Suzuki's, like cars, I dont see nothing special in them.

Last edited by MALIX; 01-10-2004 at 01:28 AM.
MALIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 01:19 AM   #35
Showaski39
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALIX

Ducati 998 series.

Ducati, it's the Ferrari of all motorcycles. The rest are basically Honda's and Suzuki's, like cars, I dont see nothing special in them.
i like the kawasaki zxr9 and zx 750 i hate honda bikes
Showaski39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 01:27 AM   #36
jordanmc2399
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALIX

Ducati 998 series.

yes they are the ferraris of bikes... overly priced but some bikes are better performance wise than the ducati motorcycles. they still look cool though. isn't the hayabusa the fastest production bike?
Old 01-10-2004, 01:44 AM   #37
MALIX

Send a message via MSN to MALIX
Sorry about the huge picture holder, [I edited it out of my post], looks like that site doesnt like linking from their pictures.

Well, I never said that Ducati's are the fastest production bikes, but the quality in those bikes, and the way they look, oooh. You know like the BMW's you pay extra $10K cuz a car has a roundel logo, you'd still buy it if you can afford it, same goes for the Ducati, what you're buying is a piece of great history. There are more and more bikes on the streets here in CA. When one passes you, you begin to distinguish if it's just a regular Honda (like CIVIC's), BMW (although quality bikes, they dont look good) or when you just can't keep your eyes off as a red Ducati flies in and out of traffic as if a Ferrari. As you try to keep up, cutting into the traffic, using a sholder to pass a Semi, you watch hoplessly as the bike easily puls away from a speeding black BMW.

Sorry, just remembered a great moment.

MALIX
MALIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 01:46 AM   #38
bonzelite
AF Enthusiast

BNR32 Skyline (that's GTR).
bonzelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 02:04 PM   #39
HighOctaneNOSUser
AF Enthusiast

Yeah, but it is not always because a bike is priced more that it is better. I have read many reveiws, and according to the public, the Hayabusa's fit and finish is supposed to be about the same/better than a $10,000 more Ducati. Plus, alot of people don't buy a bike because it is ugly. I like the Ducatis, but it is something about the 'Busa that just gets me everytime. Wouldn't mind getting a Ducati either, but a Busa I would never pass up...
PS, a Suziki bike is not exactly like the cars...the bikes are what Suzuki does best, and I will never know why they even went into the car business in the first place. Their bikes are extreme IMO...But every one has their own tastes, right?

"This is a Renault Espace. Probably the best of the people carriers. Not that that's much to shout about. That's like saying, 'Ooh good, I've got syphilis, the BEST of the Sexually Transmitted Diseases!'" - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote:
Remember, you're not a loser. You beat two hundred million other sperm to the egg.
Old 01-11-2004, 02:40 PM   #40
bonzelite
AF Enthusiast

the question is this: does suzuki sell more cars in japan? the company may be unable to penetrate much of the american market, but may sell well overseas. but i really don't know.
Old 01-11-2004, 04:34 PM   #41
HighOctaneNOSUser
AF Enthusiast

I am not sure either. They probably do because of some really sweet top-secret Japanese-only you can't-get-one-and-even-if-you-do-it-will-be-watered-down kind of super car, that is the only way I see them selling more cars...even in Japan...

Quote:
Old 01-11-2004, 07:03 PM   #42
bonzelite
AF Enthusiast

they may also do it for tax reasons: if suzuki starts another division of itself, as a subsidiary, that company can have it's own corporate identity legally. then, because the parent company does not need to sell cars, they can write off the car division as a corporate loss, saving tons of money for the parent company on their tax returns. that is probably the 'real' reason. but i cannot know for sure. and my cynicsm may not be warranted. but...
Old 01-11-2004, 07:43 PM   #43
SeeTheSkyline
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: What's your dream car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzelite
BNR32 Skyline (that's GTR).
No Bonzelite i ment BNR32 if u knew anything than you would know what im talking about!!

[Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R]

If you really want to see one look at the July 2003 issue of Super Street (pg. 114), or look here
Old 01-11-2004, 07:45 PM   #44
SeeTheSkyline
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: What's your dream car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeTheSkyline
No Bonzelite i ment BNR32 if u knew anything than you would know what im talking about!!

If you really want to see one look at the July 2003 issue of Super Street (pg. 114), or look here
http://www.prospec-ms.co.uk/models/bnr34.html
Old 01-11-2004, 09:00 PM   #45
bonzelite
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: What's your dream car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeTheSkyline

what? i was posting my "dream car." my dream car is the R32 GTR. not the R34. i was not correcting you. i know what the fu*Cking numbers and letters are for skylines!!