Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Legal Issues > Traffic Violations - U.S. only
Traffic Violations - U.S. only Discuss anything conerning speeding tickets and other traffic violations in the US.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 05:25 PM   #1
Deathcon777
AF Newbie

Exclamation Indiana - Tail light laws

So I bought this LED message board on Amazon the other day, and I plan on installing it on the inside of my truck, facing the rear. It will always be red, not scrolling, and only as bright as my brake lights while not depressed. I've read up on the Indiana Code 9-19-6 and haven't found anything that would prohibit it's use, within those parameters.

I plan on displaying "F*** TRUMP" [profanity removed by moderator] on the display.

Would there be any law you could think of that would prohibit my plans?

Before you reply, according to Cohen v. California, the message itself is perfectly legal.

Last edited by shorod; 12-29-2015 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Link to product and profanity removed by moderator. Please revisit the forum guidelines.
Deathcon777 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
brake , light , lights , stop , tail
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Legal Issues > Traffic Violations - U.S. only