Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Opel/Vauxhall > Zafira
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 04:35 PM   #1
Moncrieff
AF Newbie

Zafira alarms

My zafira alarm keeps going off for no reason. Does anyone know how to disable the alarm or change the alarm battery. Very annoying for the neighbours in the middle of the night. Doesn't do it during the day
Moncrieff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:59 AM   #2
2mpv
AF Newbie

Re: Zafira alarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moncrieff
My zafira alarm keeps going off for no reason. Does anyone know how to disable the alarm or change the alarm battery. Very annoying for the neighbours in the middle of the night. Doesn't do it during the day
Have you tried turning off the sensor,with your courtesy light button, this also turns off the tilt sensor, so would rule out gusts of wind etc...Maybe just remove the fuse!

One other point of note having had my W reg broken into is that the tail gate is NOT alarmed, meaning if they bypass your central locking they can open the tailgate without setting the alarm off, if they break the rear window it goes off if they open any other doors it goes off, vauxhall tell me its for convenience, you can unlock tailgate with key leaving rest of car alarmed.
2mpv is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Opel/Vauxhall > Zafira