Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lincoln > Mark VIII
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 05:11 PM   #1
94parkaveultra
AF Newbie

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII For SALE $1300 obo

Located in SE Florida

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/5508340390.html

Up for sale is a 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII that runs and drives but needs some work. Body is solid and shiny with a few dings but it's a 20 year old car. 105k miles. Car has been in the family for 7 years and we had a 1998 for 7 years before that so we have a bunch of info on the car / mark viii's. Car has an oil leak and is running rough. Pretty sure it's a faulty lower 02 sensor (which I have) but not sure. Again car will get you around from point A to B around town but you can really notice it running rough around 65 miles an hour on the highway, should be a simple fix. Tires have 80% tread left and there's no road rash or scrapes on the after market chrome wheels This is a good buy for someone who has a little mechanical knowledge or wants to build a street rod (32v Cobra 4.6 V8) or part it out ( I just don't have the time and these parts are worth $$$ as there is a following around the "two door hot rod Lincoln"). Give me a call if your interested or have any questions about MARK VIII's. Nick 561-866-6933
$1300 OBO

Pictures at the Craigslist Link on Top Of the Ad
94parkaveultra is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lincoln > Mark VIII