Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
phtevenh
AF Newbie

OPT c68 Temp Control Issue-Frustrating

Its a 2000 blazer LT with a OPT c68 Automatic temp control. The Switch that controls where the air comes (vent, defrost etc) out doesn't work. Its stuck on default "dash". Also the switch that controls the temp doesn't work. It squeaks and pops every 5 to 10 seconds and changes from hot to cold. I think I have narrowed that down to the Blend Door Actuator based on tons of forums searches. My question is "if I fix the blend door actuator will it line out the problem with the switch that controls where the air is coming out? Or is that another issue? I have checked all of my vacuum lines and don't see any visible issue. ALSO if this helps I am getting Codes B0408 & B0415. The Rec & Fresh light blink 3 times and go off and do nothing. I have already tried resetting the Auto Temp control suggested in other forums by pulling the RDO BATT fuse and that did nothing to remedy it.

Can someone point me in the right direction on parts or a part I need to replace? I have asked in other forums and have got nothing.
phtevenh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 02:13 PM   #2
phtevenh
AF Newbie

Re: OPT c68 Temp Control Issue-Frustrating

Anyone? Nothing? Changing the blend door actuator tomorrow. See if that does it.
phtevenh is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
actuator , blend , door
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer