Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
Reklaw61
AF Newbie

New here, can anyone help

Hi I'm new here, wonder if anyone can help?? I have an 03 Daewoo Nubira Estate 2.0.
The Malfunction Indicator Light keeps coming on and staying on. I had the light turned off and then car would not start. I called AA and they said it was the fact I was using my spare key that caused the immobiliser to not recognise the key?? He unclipped the battery to reboot it all and car was fine. Today it happened again, AA came out did the same as previous and I managed to get the car home and no will not start. The AA say I have a gremlin in the electrics............any ideas??
Reklaw61 is offline   Reply With Quote