Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy, sell, or trade you Hyundai parts
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 02:35 PM   #1
lowsonoma1999
Authorized Vendor

Send a message via AIM to lowsonoma1999
4 Sale: Lots of old accessories

It was inventory time again last week, and I was reminded of all the old crap I have laying around the parts department. I have quite the list of old Hyundai accessories that are too old for me to return to Hyundai, and too hard to sell over the counter. So here is the best place. Some of these accessories are too old that Hyundai doesn't list them in any catalog any more, so it might take me a couple days to figure out what they go on. I will be adding to this list as I figure these out. Here is what I have so far. If you want pics of the actual part that is on my shelf, let me know, and I will take a picture for you. These pictures on this initial list of parts is what I have been able to pull off of Hyundai's online accessory catalog for dealers. I have tons of mudguards for old Accents that are too old and not listed on Hyundai's site anymore, so I will take pictures of the actual product when I get around to it. Just going to take me a bit to figure out what they actually go on.

Accent

Rear spoiler kit for '00-'02 Accent 4 door. Kit was painted a green color, paint code ZG. I don't think this color was available until 2003, so it doesn't do much good on a '00-'02 car. You would have to have it scuffed down and repainted anyways if you were to buy it new since this kit doesn't come painted from Hyundai. List $259.22 Sell $75 shipped (US, lower 48)

Elantra

Tall spoiler for '01-'03 Elantra's. Already black in color (code EB). This came from Hyundai already colored, back when you used to be able to buy spoilers already painted. List $295.00 Sell $75.00 shipped (US, lower 48) 1 available

Sonata
Full front end cover for '99-'01 Sonata. List $112.00 Sell $50.00 shipped (US, lower 48) 1 available

Front mudguard set for '99-'01 Sonata. List $29.19 Sell $10 plus shipping -- 3 sets available
Rear mudguard set for '99-'01 Sonata. List $23.00. Sell $5 plus shipping -- 1 set available.
17665 Terry Lee Crossing
Noblesville, IN 46060
lowsonoma1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
da2005pizimp
AF Newbie

Re: 4 Sale: Lots of old accessories

got anything for the santa fe?
da2005pizimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:53 AM   #3
lowsonoma1999
Authorized Vendor

Send a message via AIM to lowsonoma1999
Re: 4 Sale: Lots of old accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by da2005pizimp
got anything for the santa fe?
I do have some stuff for the Sante Fe, but nothing that I've been sitting on that I'm willing to lose money on to get rid off. The Sante Fe stuff I have is stuff that I sell every once in awhile, so I'm not desperate to get rid of it. This stuff is crap that's been laying around since before I started here over 4 years ago. I'm losing money on all of it, just to get it out of my inventory.
17665 Terry Lee Crossing
Noblesville, IN 46060
lowsonoma1999 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Classifieds