Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-18-2001, 11:17 PM   #1
NismoG20
AF Regular

Angry I got beat but still a good run from the G!

damn dude i got beat today ... it was all a set up race i thought i had a chance to win but i guess i didnt...
he was ridin a Mazda RX-6
w/ catback
me G20t
w/ intake

he only beat me by like 6 feet but it was still good
i toped out my G my needle was passed the 120 marker
damn!
later
"keep racin safe"

--->redline all the way baby!
NismoG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 01:14 AM   #2
kenchan
AF Enthusiast

aww, don worry about it. you've won from the start. who the hell rides a RX6 anyways? you gonna tell a good lookin girl that your ride is a RX6? or are ya gonna tell her its an infiniti? yah, you get the pict. i got leather, you dont. i got image, you dont, I got style you dont, I got money you dont, etc. etc. hehehe ofcourse G20 aint the only thing I drive.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 11:52 AM   #3
primera2.0GT
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to primera2.0GT Send a message via Yahoo to primera2.0GT
Question

Im new to this board and i have a question.... the post above me... is that the general attidude the rest of the p10/p11 owners have on this message board? just wondering.

Old 07-20-2001, 12:09 PM   #4
b-b00gie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
No.. no...

Ken has just been acting wierd lately. I think it's lack of sleep.

Personally I'm not one to think highly of the G20 as being a "luxury" car just because its in the Infiniti lineup.

I've had numerous people ask me why I would rip the Infiniti emblems off my G20 and put on Nissan Primera ones. I usually hit them with something along the lines of... "man, you're just the stereotypical materialistic american buyer that these companies target and were created for, arent you?"

Personally if driving something with an Infiniti symbol on it is all that can get you attention and/or have people think you have money, thats sad. Especially since just about every "non-luxury" car line has multiple cars that are way more expensive than a G20.

b-b00gie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 12:11 PM   #5
zykotik
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to zykotik Send a message via AIM to zykotik Send a message via Yahoo to zykotik
Well said boogie
Old 07-20-2001, 01:22 PM   #6
primera2.0GT
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to primera2.0GT Send a message via Yahoo to primera2.0GT
thx boogie, i was worried for a moment there. where did u order your primera badging? is it the primera sticker or actual badge. and do u know where to get the louver (spelling?) front grill for the p10? it kinda looks like the a2 jetta/golf grills. the quad light kit doesnt really fit with the american infiniti grill. and i need the replacement. if u know anybody that has one to sell... get back at me on that

thx
Old 07-20-2001, 03:03 PM   #7
kenchan
AF Enthusiast

yeh, lack of sleep. :silly2:
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 06:39 PM   #8
b-b00gie
Banned

I think there may be a grill like that for sale in the classifieds, maybe its a different model.

The badges I aquired from a friend. There's been a few people who have gotten them from other sources and/or can still get them... try the classifieds..
Old 07-20-2001, 06:49 PM   #9
GiNO805
AF Regular

ight i look at it serval different ways soem peeps do liek ti and consider it a luxury car hehe:0P... some for racing...some for jsut a car..me it would be all above:0) ...i woudl wnat it casue it luxury(has alot of room i think and clean looking or at least HAS that luxury look)...2nd for racing style it looks clena and no one really ahs them aorudn here...good car to pick for show:0P and plus i need a new car ehhe and since i've been a fan of nissan's i knwo the infiniti will be a good car:0).dman i jsut wish i could afford the new q45 now those...gotta amit..i call those bitch rides eheh9now dont get affesive anyone)..i'm jsut statin how i think and how i see things in my ghetto old town...but i do agree with the mx-6..it hink they hmm i/m stopping hehe dont wanna make anyoen mad...but anyhow...i'm looking foward to get my infinit hopefully soonnnn...hey whats betta 2000 g20t vs 1999g20t? thanks :0) i got to test drive the 99 but yet to see the inside and test dirve a 00
GiNO805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2001, 09:39 PM   #10
PrimeraGT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to PrimeraGT
I think most of us aren't full of ourselves although at times we may share a story or two? I pulled my Infiniti badges off only because I wanted to imitate the touring cars and when you cut right down to it, the G20 is just a glorified Primera with some extra gadgets. A Nissan is a Nissan any way you look at it. I am proud of my G20 as is most everyone on this forum I think? The only car that may pull me away from my G20 is the G35 looming in the distance, but I am a loyal Nissan owner period.

-PrimeraGT
Old 07-21-2001, 03:28 AM   #11
JustinP10
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to JustinP10 Send a message via AIM to JustinP10 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinP10
I think you can find Primera badging at www.jspec.com I forget exactly where they were at, but they were in there somewhere, and i think $40. hope this helps.

143.7whp and 131.4 ft.lbs
Primera (10:1) Intake Cam, HS CAI, HS Header, UR Pullies, 19* Timing, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, GC/AGX, Pacesetter Short Shifter, and more stuff...
JustinP10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 09:03 AM   #12
PrimeraGT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to PrimeraGT
The Jspec guys never so much as answer email. Luke or myself can get the badges, he owns a shop and has access, I have friends in the UK..
Old 07-21-2001, 11:19 AM   #13
b-b00gie
Banned

yeah, actually about 6 months ago I talked to them and they told me they had finally sold all of them but didnt think they'd be getting more since it took them over 2 years to sell 10. they said there's no demand and they wouldnt get anymore.

for some reason they're still up on the site! so much for updating!