Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-27-2003, 05:31 PM   #1
edgho99
AF Newbie

Need Help For Designing My Ride

For those who don't know yet, I've just installed an H22 engine on my 94 Cord with a T28 Turbo!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!

Anyways, now that the engine is done, I wanna do some exterior work. I wan t the STEALTH style (for those who don't know what I'm talking about, I want is to be very clean, nice curves, no stupid emblems and no door handles. I need some ideas and/or informations on where to get different schemes or should I say designs. I'm very picky and I unsure when it comes to colors. ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I COULD FIND SAMPLES FOR A 94 ACCORD COUPE????

I was also thinking that maybe black with chrome trims and rims to make it look like an Junior Benz. What do you guys think???

I want to make it an open discussion so any critics and suggestions is welcome.

Thank you!!
edgho99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 08:21 PM   #2
99civic03
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 99civic03
go to cardomain.com, tons and tons of rides to look at. If youre going for the sleeper look i wouldnt go for chrome rims but thats just me,
99civic03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 11:11 PM   #3
TheNotoriousMogg
AF's #1 Bad Guy

Send a message via AIM to TheNotoriousMogg Send a message via Yahoo to TheNotoriousMogg
Junior Benz=gayness

thegrumpysergeant.net
TheNotoriousMogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2003, 02:10 AM   #4
el_loco_civic
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to el_loco_civic
well, if u havnt found where to get yer door shave kits, for yer door poppers, and trunk too - autoloc.com - and find a body kit you like, that matches yer smooth, w/ no sharp angles, just smooth like waves, and then mold it to your car, so theres no cracks between kit and your car. Makes a WORLD of difference in the smooth look your going for. Shave the Antenna too if you want. Some one in the 4th gen ( 88-91 ) civics done this, turned out pretty good. I dont think that Chrome will be no problem for your look you're going for. I love chrome. And think it brings things out, esp. in a black ride.
el_loco_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 09:52 PM   #5
BootyDC316
AF Enthusiast

Junior Benz = adorable