Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 11:16 PM   #1
speeddemon92
AF Newbie

HELP!! can anyone help me??

hi everyone - i have a problem.

i just can't get hold of marlboro fill in decals for tamiya's ferrari 189 late vertion. i would use the kit decals but they have a horrible pink instead. i understand that marlboro are being like (very) spoilt children and hogging the logo ball, but i can't find these anywhare. i've searched e-bay untill i'd killed it but to no avail. i just wish that i hadden't forgot to put in an order on hiroboy the morning he had to pull them! bloomin' memory... dose anyone know where i could get hold of some?? or some half decen't looking non tobacco ones?

and i can't get hold of any tamiya ts spray's because of the labeling issue - does anyone know of a similar alternative???

thanks for ya time and thanks in advance for any answers.
speeddemon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:01 AM   #2
klutz_100
AF Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to klutz_100
Re: HELP!! can anyone help me??

"I have a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel" - Edmund Blackadder
klutz_100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:54 PM   #3
Didymus
AF Enthusiast

Re: HELP!! can anyone help me??

You'd get better responses if your title said SOMETHING specific about your problem, like "Need Marlboro Decals for Tamiya Ferrari."

Most people won't bother to click on nitwit subject lines like "Big Problem" or "Why don't these work better?"

You might also try using a spell checker and being more careful about your grammar. Careless writing is an insult to the reader.

Diddy
Didymus is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling