Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorsports
WIP - Motorsports Post topics for any "Work In Process" motorsports vehicles in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 12:15 AM   #31
Averion
AF Regular

Re: blitz skyline d1gp

Dude, everybody start somewhere, and the starting point is not perfection, well actually far from it. I've made models, and it sucked initially, just that it got better with time n experience.

U've made models, well great job if ur enjoying what ur doing! But however I hope u'll understand that if a model is not good, it's not good. U may not make models that could compare up to the big guys here currently, but that doesn't say the same about ur future models?

Just try not to get pride into ur head, accept comments as it comes, positive/negative or even nothing at all. Eventually u'll b good, trust me. Ultimately, regardless of whether ur finished model is a piece of crap or an award winning masterpiece, it's still a product of ur many hours n enjoyment.

Enjoy the hobby, n hobby doesn't mean end product. It means process.

Cheers!
Averion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:31 AM   #32
speedphreak
AF Enthusiast

I got a headache reading this last post. Can people actually spell out the whole freaking word. Would it kill you? It's "you" NOT "U". I pretty much lost it when you put "U'll and U've". Ouch, lmfao in a very sad way.

Anyways, this guy "yokomo" has posted numerous models and neither of them get better with each post. He blames age, but I blame lack of patience. I am not the best modeller, but I build for myself. If I have a model I would like to share I will share it. It is not often as I don't have much time to build. He seems like he needs to learn patience with his work and realise he doesn't need to build the car in a day. Which looks like what is happening. I applaud his efforts though.
speedphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #33
blkjck
AF Newbie

wow really with all teh neg. comments? im 18 and i bearly have the patience to keep working on what im working on. i think he did a awesome job on it, looks liek teh real thing, a few decals look crooked but oh well, noones perfect
blkjck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #34
123yokomo
AF Enthusiast

Im not blaming my age either way i think im getting better and im doing what i love thats all that matters to me i have patience its just painting does not always come out as i expect

Last edited by 123yokomo; 05-26-2011 at 07:47 PM.
123yokomo is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorsports