Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Parts for Sale
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
240Z_Master
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 240Z_Master
RB25DET HKS Cast Manifold & Wastegate

For Sale: HKS Cast Manifold for a RB25DET or RB20DET, fit's T3 sized turbos. Includes HKS Standard Wastegate with screamer pipe. Does not include the turbo pictured, it's only for reference (GT3076R).

Very rare manifold, I can't seem to find these anywhere. The diaphragm inside the wastegate is intact and worked very will with my GReddy Profec B Spec-II

Note: The manifold was ceramic coated before I installed it into the engine. There is one crack that goes all the way through on the divider flange inside the manifold (this is a common design flaw from HKS that you will see on all other manifolds like it but will not affect performance, see picture for what I'm talking about).

:fruit: Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

Price: $800

240Z_Master is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Parts for Sale