Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Group Buy Market
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 07:09 PM   #1
silex
AF Newbie

Fs: Plx R-500 *boost / Wideband Afr / Egt / Knock / Real-time Dyno / Datalogging*

I purchased this unit last week from a friend. Some background info as to why I'm selling. I own a stock '06 Mitsu Lancer Evo (no gauges...nothing which is why I bought this unit) and bought the R-500 in order to monitor boost pressure as well as future-proof the car for when I start tuning the ecu. Problem is that there's no aftermarket ecu's/piggybacks yet for the car so device is more than I need. Also, I didn't realize until after I bought the unit that I could not monitor boost without first buying a MAP sensor...again more money. Luckily, I had another friend sell me his old boost gauge so I have no need for the PLX anymore. It does everything in the title and ALOT more. I actually ran out of space up above to list all the features so do yourself a favor and check out the product here.

I want to break even so you pay what I paid and I'll cover shipping as part of the cost. Asking only $500 shipped. This sells on the PLX website for $579 + $12 Shipping which is $591 after all is said and done. Save yourself the $91.

silex is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange > Group Buy Market