Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier > Performance
Performance Anything you ever wanted to know about boosting the performance of your Cavalier.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
DSGB4LIFE
AF Newbie

Question 02 Sunfire Engine Swap Please Help

I own a 2002 Sunfire Se with the 2.2L OHV engine and has an automatic tranny. I am wanting to switch out the current motor for something better. Please forgive me if this is a repeat post but i have tried searching around but i could not find a post regarding a 2002 sunfire with a automatic and i know nothing about sunfires so i didn't know if year and tranny made a difference. I am trying to find an engine that requires no or very minor modification to install. Is there such an engine out there?? I have noticed the most recommended engine is the ecotech..would that be the recommendation for me as well? Is there a certain year i should be looking for or does that not matter? Any help would be much appreciated.
DSGB4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote