Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Street
WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 06:13 PM   #1
B551OP177
AF Newbie

Exclamation Skyline R34 "Uras"

Hi, everybody! It is my second model after long idle time.
This whale undertook to do as he also doesn't force idle time, something to change in appearance. Color will be light gray + crimson disks, I think will well look.

Well, went. I began with a suspension bracket, prepared and grounded the bottom, rims and details of a suspension bracket.

I painted the bottom, wheels and elements of a suspension bracket with brakes. Also I collected all this and I tried on a body. After fitting it wasn't pleasant that the back of a sky is lifted too up therefore the back suspension bracket had to be underestimated. As a result Sky laid down perfectly, it is pleasant to me. Wheels still need polishing and to allocation of bolts, well and in a suspension bracket it is also necessary to work with bolts a toothpick

Thnx for watching!
B551OP177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 10:50 PM   #2
MidMazar
AF Fanatic

Re: Skyline R34 "Uras"

Nice progress
Old 08-13-2015, 06:34 PM   #3
B551OP177
AF Newbie

Small progress! I established and painted an exhaust, to bank I painted. Also I made disks: I allocated bolts, I polished and I put dekal. On the bottom bolts were similarly painted.

Further I passed to salon, I grounded details, it is at the moment almost ready, remained slightly.

I make an interkuler

Old 08-16-2015, 05:43 PM   #4
B551OP177
AF Newbie

We will pass to a skуline. At last I graduated from salon
That was made. I didn't begin to bother with seats which go in a set, to grind off from them belts, etc. I found old 34 Top Secret skyline, there I was just fooled with belts and the seat normal was. Generally I painted anew a seat mat, and belts on length didn't approach Therefore it was necessary to remove etched locks and to make belts anew. I did belts of paper which goes in packs of cigarettes, simply I painted it in blue)

Further I bothered with production of hooks which will keep belts in a body, well and finally I added wires "+ and -" from the accumulator.
Here ready result

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
drift , nissan , r34 , skyline , uras
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Street