Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #16
cruinenniar
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to cruinenniar
hello people Mary-Beth here

Hey everyone, what's up? I just wanted to say hey.. Hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.
cruinenniar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 12:30 PM   #17
cpfitz47
AF Newbie

Re: Dealerships that SUCK!

You can add Ganley Westside Imports in North Olmsted Ohio to this list. I purchased a 2015 Sonata from them. Two days later, I was sealing the paint and found a small dent above the passenger side door and a ding in the paint on the hood. I had "ordered" a set of floor inserts from the dealership, and in a phone call to the salesman I initiated about those inserts, I told him of the problems. He said that they would handle that when I brought the car in for the first oil change. I had that conversation again with the salesman a week or so later. AS an aside, they never did come up with the inserts.
As a low mileage vehicle and with the harsh winter, it took some time to accumulate the necessary miles to get that oil change. When I took the car in, I pointed out the problems to the service personnel and was told they would look at it but that Sales would have to take care of it. I also spoke directly to the salesman while I waited for the car to be serviced. When I left, I was told that Sales would get ahold of me about the problems. It took at least 4 emails and many phone calls before I was told I had to talk to the Sales Manager. I did finally get a hold of him and was told the dealership would not do anything because their system did not deliver any car that was not 100% but I should contact Hyundai. I did so and after some time, I was again told by Hyundai what the dealer had said before. They did no independent work, just spouted off what the dealer had said.
Obviously the dealer's tactic was to delay and delay until time passed so they could escape their responsibility. But perhaps worse, Hyundai talks the talk of customer service and satisfaction but fails to walk the walk. This is particularly annoying as I get all kinds of customer contact and propaganda from Hyundai telling me they value my patronage and their customers. Sorry folks - it just simply is not the case.
WARNING - deal with Hyundai and Ganley at your risk.
cpfitz47 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
arizona , nissan , pinnacle , scottsdale , sucks
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A