Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-04-2001, 11:13 PM   #1
LiuBei
AF Regular

Ford Trucks SUCK

Ford sucks so much. I hate Ford and all of its products. What a load of crap, 2002 Thunderbird Car of the Year? Major DuCk sucking. Hey go out and buy an F-150 so you can kill yourself. I got Ford Tough for you below.

You're a sacrife to the Ford Gods if you drive an F-150

For the full report on stupid Ford is.
Old 12-05-2001, 09:09 PM   #2
MOJO
AF Newbie

This proves nothing but ignorance. Before you make your decison on the safety of vehicles, look at the majority of crashes. Most of them are side impact crashes.

Those vehicles that rated at the top of the frontal crashes, ranked at the bottom in side impact crashes. Oh, but I guess you didnt read those reports, did you?
Old 12-06-2001, 09:37 AM   #3
LiuBei
AF Regular

On the contrary, most Ford vehicles have very weak stucture. And what are you talking about me "making my decision?" I don't decide on how safe a vehicle is, proof speaks for itself. Just seeing that picture compared to the other trucks, the odds would probably be in favor of my arguement. Don't you dare say that I am ignorant I more than justified what I had said. I look at crash tests from the aspect "If I were in that vehicle." So got out and get your little F-150 POS, and when you wreck it come back and tell me how good the steering wheel tastes, HOOAH

BTW, here are my 2 vehicles, both finishing first in their respective classes. Did I mention that they were first in Gov't, IIHS, and NHTSA.

My Car

My Truck that was way ahead of you Ford
Old 12-06-2001, 09:39 AM   #4
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
MOJO: He's got you there!

What do you have to back up your comments?
Old 12-06-2001, 09:40 AM   #5
enginerd
AF Enthusiast

As much as you may not like them, one cannot argue with success!
Old 12-06-2001, 09:42 AM   #6
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
Quote:
Originally posted by enginerd
As much as you may not like them, one cannot argue with success!
Success? Who Ford?

Success is highly not the word to use with a company that is seeing more recalls the the Arnold Schwarzeneggar movie. I'm sorry but Ford has cut so many corners that every week they are reeling from one blunder to the next. Yes, they were a good company. However, as of late and probably a lot more, I find them completely unreliable. I like some of their cars, don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't tout them so highly considering their track record is to shit right now. They need a major overhaul company wise.
Old 12-06-2001, 10:03 AM   #7
LiuBei
AF Regular

LMMFAO, Ford Success Ha. Every great empire has fallen some time or another. Did you know that Ford has quadrupled its losses in the fourth quarter from the third. And the third quarter was one of the worst 3 in Ford's history. The funniest thing is, they started offering all these 0% rates and that is the proverbial "Stake in the Chest." Hear-Ye Hear-Ye, to anyone wanting to buy a Ford, I see a dark future for the company. One that would make their customers very unhappy with service, support, and overall quality of their vehicles. Prove THAT Wrong
Old 12-12-2001, 05:35 PM   #8
MegaMax
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MegaMax
Fords Suck...

So why do you bother posting here? If they suck why it is that Every HonDuh Owner when they think they have their car totally DONE up the first thing they yell is I beat a Mustang?

From this, what I get is... A Totally done up HonDuh is equal to a Stock Ford? And Ford Sucks...? So this tells me HonDuh shouldn't even be in the car business..!!

Go back to your HonDuh posting..!

FYI: I have an Accord

• Suspension:
    Ground Control CoilOvers, $tillen FSTB, RSTB, Addco RSB
  • Lighting:
    Clear Signals, ALL bulbs Hyper White, Rewired Signals, Brighter Corner Light Mod, Rewired Fog lights, Blue Neon Headlights, Hyper White Washer Nozzles, Blue Under Car Neon, Blue Neon Under Dash, Custom wired Tail Lights
  • Cosmetic:
    Blue Break Calipers, ALL Windows Fully Tinted, NisMO badge on rear
  • Performance:
    TB Coolant Bypass, Cattman Jet-Hot Y-Pipe, High Flow Cat, Greddy Catback, $tillen HAI, Unothodox Racing Underdrive Pulley
  • Other:
    Optima Battery Relocated to Trunk,NGK Platinum Plugs, Synthetic Motor Oil (Every 5K), Synthetic Trans Fluid, 93 Octane Fuel ONLY.
  • Best E/T:
    15.4 with just the $tillen HAI 2 years ago… Now, go to the Track to find out..!

Dre's Corner
www.Maxima.Org
www.superstallions.com
www.f150online.com
Old 12-12-2001, 06:04 PM   #9
Henry Ford
AF Newbie

Success is when you wipe out the competition like Ford did to the Camaro and the FireTurd...

Unlike imitation Japanese crap that basically a mold that they all pass around and then stick there own emblems on them.. Mold A.. goes to Daiwoo then to some other molded junk box and they stick a emblem on it..

Keep your money here in the U.S!!

Nothing better than reading about stuff like this..

Keep giving your money overseas.. Filling up there pockets buying the crap they put out..

Out of work, drive and import... THANK YOURSELF

((Saluting the flag and poping open a bottle of Coca~Cola..))
Old 12-12-2001, 07:39 PM   #10
LiuBei
AF Regular

Hey do you guys ever read the news? Every week for the past little while I've read that Ford keep laying off AMERICAN workers. AMERICAN workers from AMERICAN factories. Thats really helpful to the AMERICAN economy. Talking about throwing money overseas, do some homework and see that most Japanese automakers and even some European have major mass production factories in the states. Hell, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Ford have some factories in Mexico that produce your beloved F-Series trucks. All in all by buying Foreign cars that are built in America you are helping America just as much as you are helping the foreign companies. I own a Honda Civic, I have no interest in putting money into it, I leave that racing crap to people with the bucks and mouths to do it. I can care less if my car is faster than a Focus or a Mustang.

So keep on buying Ford, maybee you'll helplin keeping some American's jobs. Hell at the same time you'll be giving money to some underpaid Mexicans.

MegaMax your little speach is out of line. Hell you need to work on your basic english. And when did I ever say I "done up" my "HonDuh." Quit assuming and stick to the facts.
Old 12-13-2001, 09:00 AM   #11
MegaMax
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MegaMax
Out Of line....

I came here to read up on some F150's Not to read some Kid talk crap about Fords....

• Suspension:
    Ground Control CoilOvers, $tillen FSTB, RSTB, Addco RSB
  • Lighting:
    Clear Signals, ALL bulbs Hyper White, Rewired Signals, Brighter Corner Light Mod, Rewired Fog lights, Blue Neon Headlights, Hyper White Washer Nozzles, Blue Under Car Neon, Blue Neon Under Dash, Custom wired Tail Lights
  • Cosmetic:
    Blue Break Calipers, ALL Windows Fully Tinted, NisMO badge on rear
  • Performance:
    TB Coolant Bypass, Cattman Jet-Hot Y-Pipe, High Flow Cat, Greddy Catback, $tillen HAI, Unothodox Racing Underdrive Pulley
  • Other:
    Optima Battery Relocated to Trunk,NGK Platinum Plugs, Synthetic Motor Oil (Every 5K), Synthetic Trans Fluid, 93 Octane Fuel ONLY.
  • Best E/T:
    15.4 with just the $tillen HAI 2 years ago… Now, go to the Track to find out..!

Dre's Corner
www.Maxima.Org
www.superstallions.com
www.f150online.com
Old 12-13-2001, 09:05 AM   #12
LsvtecHatch
AF Newbie

Stupid, Fords #1! Dats right, I got dem 23inchers wit mah loud ass engine, and when I drive by, dats all you hear, bitches!
Old 12-13-2001, 09:19 AM   #13
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Re: Out Of line....

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaMax
I came here to read up on some F150's Not to read some Kid talk crap about Fords....

The crap that you refer to was based on facts provided by LiuBei. To which, you have not brought anything but your opinion. The fact that he stated that Ford trucks suck is based on evidence from a crash test.

Secondly, he posted this here because 1) that is where the Ford Trucks forum is located. 2) He's stating his opinion based on information that he just read.

The least you could do is come back with some form of concrete facts to debate against his claims. Instead you come on here with cheap shots and assumptions about Honda owners. That was real bright!

Quote:
Originally posted by Henry Ford
Unlike imitation Japanese crap that basically a mold that they all pass around and then stick there own emblems on them.. Mold A.. goes to Daiwoo then to some other molded junk box and they stick a emblem on it..

Like there aren't any "American" companies that use each others vehicles and slap on their own emblems.

Quote:
Originally posted by Henry Ford
Keep giving your money overseas.. Filling up there pockets buying the crap they put out..

Out of work, drive and import... THANK YOURSELF
Just like American companies keep going overseas to find cheaper labor to make better cars right?

I would like for you to come to me with facts on why now Ford has had so many recalls. Not your opinion, facts. Documentation. If you can't even produce that, why bother even arguing or defending something you know nothing about.
Old 12-13-2001, 10:13 AM   #14
LiuBei
AF Regular

Amen. Case and Point.

BTW Megamax, If you do not want to read about what I have to say then don't visit my threads. Hell you can chose to put me on your Ignore List.

BTW, sorry DVSNCYNIKL I got a little carried away in the Toyota section.
No disrespect to you or the site.
Old 12-13-2001, 10:15 AM   #15
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Quote:
Originally posted by LiuBei
Amen. Case and Point.

BTW, sorry DVSNCYNIKL I got a little carried away in the Toyota section.
No disrespect to you or the site.
No problem dude! As long as we are clear on it.:hehe::hehe:

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series