Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 08:39 AM   #16
George G.
AF Newbie

If your needle jumps around, you'll have to replace your sensor located on the driver's front side of the rear diff housing. that's a good indicator that an ear broke off from the clutch unit and got caught between the ring gear and the speedo sensor. You can just replace the rear sensor (not that expensive) but if the fluid's never been changed, chances are the broken metal is still inside. I bought most of my stuff from Summit(shocks, bushings), Moog tie rod assembly and ball joints from O'Reily's. You can also find some vendors on NLOC and also some used stuff that other Gen1 owners are selling. I got a Bassani X-pipe from some one on there. Also, if the right end of the dash rattles and bounces, there's a broken screw mount. Ford sells a kit for like 15 bucks that'll fix that. It's been a while since I sold my Gen1 so I almost forgot everything about it. Check out NLOC, they'll give ya a warm welcome and all the info you'll need.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:00 PM   #17
RedLightning
AF Enthusiast

Re: Questions about a 1993 Lightning.

alright thanks you guys have been a real help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KustmAce
Real emo kids kill themselves.
RedLightning is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series