Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fabrication & Tools > Scanners and Diagnostic Tools
Scanners and Diagnostic Tools Discussions about Scanners/Diagnostic Tools such as the MT-2500, Snap On and other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2014, 04:40 PM   #1
Black_Blade
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: North Bay, Ontario
Posts: 206
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Anyone use Autoenginuity Proline for ABS Bleeds?

I am looking into getting AutoEnginuity with the GM enhanced add-on. I work at a cab company, where 95% of the cars are chevy impalas (2006 and newer) with the other 5% being Dodge Caravans and Ford Freestars.
We currently use an OTC Genysis Evo 4.0, which is ok, but whenever we need to have the ABS bled, we have to farm it out to another garage that has the Snap-on Verus.
We would like to get a scan tool that gives us that ABS bleed functionality and by the sounds of it, AE Proline will be able to do this for us and at an attractive price point.
Has anyone used the AE Proline for ABS bleeding? All of its other features is just icing on the cake if it does this job for us.
__________________
2002 Dodge Dakota 4x4 3.9L
Black_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD


Bookmarks
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fabrication & Tools > Scanners and Diagnostic Tools

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts