Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 10:35 PM   #16
Zanark
AF Enthusiast

oh yo and fen man like my license is suspended right now well actually till the 17th lol (wooh) and me and my mom were searching for a car and I cant get it registered right, any way I told her what if she gets it in her name and then just signs the car off to me, she told me that no bank would do that since I dont have any established credit so idk man if your paying for it hell maybe you should like come up with 2 grand turn it in then buy a GT if you dont alreayd have one in your name. thats all I can think of dog, but if you found any loop holes please tell me.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:15 PM   #17
Fenixfire077
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Fenixfire077 Send a message via Yahoo to Fenixfire077
shit, if that aint gunna worrk i dunno what i'm gunna do, i've had it all planned out nice. well my car goes in for it's free oil change in about a week and a half. i definetly have to ask them about this. otherwise i have this car for another 5 years and financially it aint doin me nothin! thanks for the reality smack, otherwise i woulda been all pist when i found out at the last minute. oh and if i do find any loopholes i will totally let you know!
Fenixfire077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:59 AM   #18
Zanark
AF Enthusiast

oh and man heres what I would to its kinda ludicrous but if I was working and was really in need of some credit Ide go to one of those "EZ finance" places pick up a hunk of shit for like 3 grand put $500 down on it theyt ake on $500 for interest pay off that bitch in oh say little less then a year at $200 a month, sell the mother fucker or trade it in once its payed off for, oh yeah dont drive it lol as soon as you get it insured drive it off the lot drop insurance let it sit all purty like and just pay it off, Check the trade in value or blue book before you buy it to see if the prices equal out. And figure what ti will be in a year, that way you wont loose much more then 500-1k out the deal. But honestly banks dont look at the cost of the car they just look at how consistent you were with the payments. my friend did this with a Honda CRX but he popd in a rebuilt Engine in it and once he payed it off he sold it for more then what it was original worth. The engine only costed like $500 one of the D series, and the car was like 3 grand he financed it with pretty low interest for a year sold it for $4500. Boom he had good credit to, lol he went and got himself a WRX and hes only 18.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:04 AM   #19
eclipsed4utoo
AF Fanatic

Re: Did u know?

only bad part of putting the car in your name is gonna be the insurance....i hope you have a great driving record. my insurance payments are more than my car payment.
Old 05-06-2004, 11:10 AM   #20
Zanark
AF Enthusiast

lol um..... When I had a camaro we payed uh $700 a month for that car and a 96 rav4 lol. And um lets see Ive had two wrecklass tickets, a speeding, Two accidents(not my fault) and a Wrecklass that got dismissed going 90 in a 45, Any who the camaro was totalled my isnurance is being Sued they want more then my 50 grand limit or what ever. So Yah its gonna be high as balls, but lol its gonna be high either way see theres a point where an insurance company cant charge you any more and you gotta get this special type of high risk crap lol. Im very close to the limit and im only 18 :\. Funny thing is I have never street raced, ran a stop light or a stop sign lol. Its always a bad incident. like the wrecks I was in a hurricane and the car HydroPlained crack right into another car head on. the wrecklass I was late for dialysis and I was panicking cause well I missed my last two treatments and yah know I was an hour late and that craps kinda important o_O, and uh the speeding ticket this bitch was in the back seat needed to take a piss real bad and I didnt see the "redude speed ahead" crap, and the other wrecklass well, I spun a tire at 3 am in a parking lot lol. Cop pulled up boom license is gone for 6 months.
Old 05-06-2004, 11:37 PM   #21
eclipsed4utoo
AF Fanatic

sounds like we have about the same luck...i havent lost my license yet though....the high risk insurance you are talkin about is probably the SR-22, which i will have to get in the coming months. i heard that it causes your insurance to go up about 70%. like i need my payments to be any higher
Old 05-09-2004, 02:36 AM   #22
Lost2000GS
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Lost2000GS Send a message via Yahoo to Lost2000GS

alot of the turbo kits that you find online come with more thenjust a turbo and a cooler, some come with new pistons and other new heavy duty components for your engine so the litle 4 banger can handle it
Lost2000GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 07:53 AM   #23
johnnyBgood
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to johnnyBgood

The thing is, most of those turbo kits are NOT for the 3G 4G64. There is only one manufacturer of the 3G RS/GS turbo kit, Accelerated Autosports Inc. And unless you planning on running more than 15psi, you do not need new pistons, and the AAI turbo kit comes preset at 8.5psi and lays down 264whp/284wtq at 8.5psi.
johnnyBgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 02:00 PM   #24
Zanark
AF Enthusiast

thats damn AWESOME at 5psi lol. I mean god damn thats over a 100hp increase I had no damn idea thse engines were capable of such. Any way yeah I dont have to get the Sr22 insurance yet for some strange reason lol, but its getting damn close. I get my license back on the 17th one exact week after my 19th bday Which is Tomorow !!!. Imma get druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk hopefully get me some booty to.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:27 PM   #25
johnnyBgood
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to johnnyBgood

It is 8.5psi, not 5 psi. But that still equates to 17.29whp per 1 psi, which is a great number.
johnnyBgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 09:59 AM   #26
eclipsed4utoo
AF Fanatic

well happy birthday Zanark

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+