Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Roadmaster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
griffi
AF Newbie

Question shocks for 1995 Buick RM Estate wagon

I am searching for shocks online and now wonder if I need to replace all four when just one is leaking air?And if the front shocks will be the same as the rear shocks?KYB seems to be a brand that comes up a lot in online searches,but I have read here the monroe ma819 made someone a happy choice.I will not be installing them myself.I have already read where it is a tough job.Any advice on what major car repair place, not to take it to?
griffi is offline   Reply With Quote