Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-19-2002, 12:57 PM   #1
lotsson
AF Newbie

Angry Supras Stomping Ferraris

lotsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 01:33 AM   #2
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
I'm banned from Supra forums (Don't ask)- Anyone care to give me a cliff-notes version???

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 02:08 AM   #3
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
Its about a moded supra beating a 355 in straght line. And they started saying that supras and rx-7 beat ferarris on the track wich is the biggest bs this side of the planet.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 10:29 AM   #4
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

He's just trying to spam his forum. Did the same thing in the Lamborghini forums too. and look, only 2 posts and thats where they're from.
I mean come on! who cares if a highly modded supra can beat a completely stock 355, at the end of the day, who's going home in a Ferrari.
Old 11-21-2002, 07:25 PM   #5
lotsson
AF Newbie

actually no if i was trying to spam this forum I would've posted spam or just plain flamed. Next I was asked once in the lamborgini thread & now in this thread to get someone who knew what they were talking about, because I was told I was talking sh*t.
I do believe that Ferrari or Lamborghini owners would be experts, on what their cars are capable of, would they not.?

plus I'm not holding a gun to anybodys head & asking them to drop by supraforums & reply.
lotsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 03:53 AM   #6
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Quote:
Originally posted by lotsson

plus I'm not holding a gun to anybodys head & asking them to drop by supraforums & reply.

Who cares if you're not, even if you were it's not like I can go over there :finger: :finger: :finger:

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2002, 07:22 PM   #7
comefindout
AF Newbie

I wouldn't worry about it those supra guys put up crap about them beating everything, ferraris, porsches, RUF porsches, lamborghinins , & even bikes.
I wonder what they are smoking:bandit:

comefindout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 01:01 AM   #8
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
Quote:
Originally posted by comefindout
I wouldn't worry about it those supra guys put up crap about them beating everything, ferraris, porsches, RUF porsches, lamborghinins , & even bikes.
I wonder what they are smoking:bandit:

POT

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 06:42 PM   #9
USA Racer
AF Enthusiast

I think the 2JZGTE motor is a jem, but the MKIV Supra as a whole isn't such a magnificent vehicle....
USA Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 01:35 PM   #10
crayzayjay
CFA

The following words shall not be mentioned in the same sentence from here-on:

Ferrari, Porsche, or Lamborghini with Toyota / Honda / Subaru / Nissan / Mitsubishi

did i leave any of those shitty jap cars out?
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 01:54 PM   #11
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
Quote:
Originally posted by crayzayjay
The following words shall not be mentioned in the same sentence from here-on:

Ferrari, Porsche, or Lamborghini with Toyota / Honda / Subaru / Nissan / Mitsubishi

did i leave any of those shitty jap cars out?
hmmm no everything fine
Menu dei Motori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 11:03 AM   #12
vdb22
AF Newbie

I'm still on the waiting list for a ferrari 360 spyder, but i drive a mitsubishi lancer. So i do think those cars can be in the same sentence. Ferraris and all those other exotic cars are really really nice ass cars, but i wouldn't want to drive anyone of those cars as my daily commute to and from work. Those kind of cars are good for the weekend showing off how much money we have, which is why i'm probably buying one. Since i'm still waiting for my ferrari, driving a lancer (or any economic car) is the best idea. They're extremely affordable and most of them don't suck up gas. and you can probably tune them to beat cars like porsches and ferraris, and lambos. But who cares? I'm gonna be driving a ferrari and the poor guy who's in his suped up civic trying to get me to race him will still be driving that civic. A Ferrari is a Ferrari, and no economic car can touch it, even if they spend $$$$$ trying to make them faster.
vdb22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 11:35 AM   #13
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
Quote:
Originally posted by vdb22
I'm still on the waiting list for a ferrari 360 spyder, but i drive a mitsubishi lancer. So i do think those cars can be in the same sentence. Ferraris and all those other exotic cars are really really nice ass cars, but i wouldn't want to drive anyone of those cars as my daily commute to and from work. Those kind of cars are good for the weekend showing off how much money we have, which is why i'm probably buying one. Since i'm still waiting for my ferrari, driving a lancer (or any economic car) is the best idea. They're extremely affordable and most of them don't suck up gas. and you can probably tune them to beat cars like porsches and ferraris, and lambos. But who cares? I'm gonna be driving a ferrari and the poor guy who's in his suped up civic trying to get me to race him will still be driving that civic. A Ferrari is a Ferrari, and no economic car can touch it, even if they spend $$$$$ trying to make them faster.
you got it!
Menu dei Motori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 01:59 PM   #14
crayzayjay
CFA

Quote:
Originally posted by vdb22
You can drive a Porsche to and from work, no hassle whatsoever. Even Ferrari are targeting this: the 360 is very friendly to drive (supposedly) and is a huge improvement in this respect over the F355. I do know what you mean though, you wouldnt want to drive it to work etc...not what the car is made for..

but theres one thing where you are very wrong, "these cars" arent for showing off how much money we have. theyre for driving. it seems youre buying a 360 for all the wrong reasons.....
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 03:15 PM   #15
S Brake
Ferrari Guy

First of all, I think you've hit the nail on the head. Even if a supra beats a Ferrari, which one is a toyota????
You can talk turbo's til the cows come home, its still not a Ferrari.

Jay, even if you think buying a Ferrari for that reason is a dumb one, which I partially agree, any reason for buying a Ferrari is a good one. There aren't enough Ferraris in the world.

Don't forget to post pics when the spider arrives. What color combination will it be?