Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-02-2002, 09:45 PM   #16
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Quote:
Originally posted by 93Civicgurl

Yeps, my boyfriend's best friend works for Bose. So I get some good discounts. I have two 10s, and two 12s. So eventually my car will be hitting really hard...
Damn, talk about hookups! I'm jealous. But what am I babbling about, my cousin's fiance works for Harman Int'l here in So. Cali. Awesome hookups when they have their annual employee liquidation discounts.

Anywho, sounds like your car is gonna hit quite nice once it's all working good. I only have a single 350w "10 sub, but it hits really good, and exactly how I want it to. Have it hooked up to a European model Infinity amp.
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
SilverY2KCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2002, 10:10 PM   #17
sparq
AF Premium User

Send a message via AIM to sparq
If you want my opinion, dont mix the sub sizes -- you want 4 subs, just get 4 - 10's... save yourself a headache! :smoka:

RIP AUNIE
sparq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 04:03 PM   #18
93Civicgurl
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to 93Civicgurl Send a message via Yahoo to 93Civicgurl
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverY2KCivic

Damn, talk about hookups! I'm jealous. But what am I babbling about, my cousin's fiance works for Harman Int'l here in So. Cali. Awesome hookups when they have their annual employee liquidation discounts.

Anywho, sounds like your car is gonna hit quite nice once it's all working good. I only have a single 350w "10 sub, but it hits really good, and exactly how I want it to. Have it hooked up to a European model Infinity amp.
By some chance is there a way that you could hook me up with 2 or 4 harman 6.5 in speakers. Time doesn't matter. I just don't wanna pay $175 for a set here. It is outrageous...
93Civicgurl is offline   Reply With Quote