Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio
Car Audio Do you live in your car? Then you need to be able to listen to some high-quality music.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 07:48 PM   #1
igo4bmx
Banned

Send a message via AIM to igo4bmx
I just bought a lanzar 1200D

I'm gonna pick it up over the weekend BRAND NEW for 190 bucks no tax.

in case you were wondering, its a store in philly that sells everything super cheap. cheaper than ebay and all authorized. they sell madddddd shiiiiiit
igo4bmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 08:09 PM   #2
kicker1_solo
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to kicker1_solo Send a message via Yahoo to kicker1_solo
cool

Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington
kicker1_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 08:21 PM   #3
RiceBurninVTEC
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to RiceBurninVTEC Send a message via Yahoo to RiceBurninVTEC
i have one, very nice amp. thinkin about doubling mine up to better power my audiobahn alum15x

"there's nothing like a little variable valve timing to get people talking..."
~Honda Commercial

Original PH member since Nov. 2000
RiceBurninVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 10:27 PM   #4
sparq
AF Premium User

Send a message via AIM to sparq
Re: I just bought a lanzar 1200D

Quote:
Originally posted by igo4bmx
I'm gonna pick it up over the weekend BRAND NEW for 190 bucks no tax.

in case you were wondering, its a store in philly that sells everything super cheap. cheaper than ebay and all authorized. they sell madddddd shiiiiiit
Well for starters, saying its cheaper then all authorized dealers isnt a big deal because authorized dealers are required to not sell below a certain price. Lets not forget that if the place doesnt charge sales tax, its illegal... Sorry but I would never waste my money with a shady business, you get what you pay for. Just wait till it breaks and you cant get a new one. $190 waisted...

RIP AUNIE
sparq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 10:31 PM   #5
igo4bmx
Banned

Re: Re: I just bought a lanzar 1200D

Quote:
Originally posted by sparq
Well for starters, saying its cheaper then all authorized dealers isnt a big deal because authorized dealers are required to not sell below a certain price. Lets not forget that if the place doesnt charge sales tax, its illegal... Sorry but I would never waste my money with a shady business, you get what you pay for. Just wait till it breaks and you cant get a new one. $190 waisted...
this place is indeed one of the shadiest places. but i've returned stuff and no worries. i've bought three head units 2 subs a box and so far 5 amps from them. if i ever had a problem with something, i would not need to hesitate since they would help me out. indeed it is shady since shady people come in there with wads of 1000's in their pockets (literally), but these people make money buy selling larges amounts of car stereo equipment in a day. who else would stock about 20 in dash lcd pioneer dvd players in one day? and they sell quick too.
Old 01-31-2002, 10:35 PM   #6
sparq
AF Premium User

Send a message via AIM to sparq
Re: Re: Re: I just bought a lanzar 1200D

Quote:
Originally posted by igo4bmx
this place is indeed one of the shadiest places. but i've returned stuff and no worries. i've bought three head units 2 subs a box and so far 5 amps from them. if i ever had a problem with something, i would not need to hesitate since they would help me out. indeed it is shady since shady people come in there with wads of 1000's in their pockets (literally), but these people make money buy selling larges amounts of car stereo equipment in a day. who else would stock about 20 in dash lcd pioneer dvd players in one day? and they sell quick too.
Just because they have 20 of em doesnt mean they sell that many. I mean I can go buy 50 subwoofers and have em in stock ~ doesnt mean im going to sell them though! And about places that would have them... Alot of places will buy stuff when you can get good deals on them. Like from time to time there are items that I can save like $100 on an item, so as an example if that place buys 20 of them for $100 savings each, thats $2000 MORE profit they make while still selling for the same price... see?

RIP AUNIE
sparq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 10:41 PM   #7
igo4bmx
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: I just bought a lanzar 1200D

Quote:
Originally posted by sparq
Just because they have 20 of em doesnt mean they sell that many. I mean I can go buy 50 subwoofers and have em in stock ~ doesnt mean im going to sell them though! And about places that would have them... Alot of places will buy stuff when you can get good deals on them. Like from time to time there are items that I can save like $100 on an item, so as an example if that place buys 20 of them for $100 savings each, thats $2000 MORE profit they make while still selling for the same price... see?
imagine this.. about 25 customers standing around waiting to be helped. thats how it is there everyday i swear. i've been there to help friends buy stuff and buy my own stuff. they sell so much its rediculous.
i saw this one shady guy say "i want that and that ,..." and he spent over 2 grand and paid in twenties. there are about 8 salespeople. and by 4 oclock in the afternoon most things are sold out.. i don't know how they do it buts its crazy. thats why im waiting for my lanzar amp.
one time i wen tthere at 10 am to buy something before it sells out... they didn't have it but noticed all the nice headunits on the walls. i had to go back later that day cuz they were getting a shipment that day.. most of the headunits were gone when i came back.. i swear its unreal.
i have to take photos now cuz this store is unreal.

they also sell home theater crap, stereos and tvs and dj equipment.