Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
View Poll Results: Fav. sports car?!
'Maro and 'Bird 6 37.50%
Stang 3 18.75%
Evo 5 31.25%
Duh an SUV to run over them ALL!! 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 09:57 PM   #316
dcatkin
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Lets slay some ricers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared_80
It is only annoying because you know that I am right.
Quote:
No not true
It's annoying because I know your wrong, and just to damn stupid to admit it. I know that people like you are never wrong, it's become quite eveident to me that you either don't know how to read, or just can't. When I prove thing to you, you always have to argue, you even argue with the facts. Since your a magazine racer, I went to the trouble to put up the facts as printed in PHR, CC, C&D, and any other publications that I could find, even the places that you sent me, I got the facts for the Z06 Vette off of one of your sites, and that proved you wrong, but then you attack price, and America doesn't have to sell it's muscle for cheap we never have, and still plenty of people buy it. The price is no argument for a race car jackass.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:14 AM   #317
Musclecarclub
AF Enthusiast

Closing this thread

I don't normally like to step in, but it seems this thread has become a shouting match between just a few members. Although there are a few flashes of valid points, most of it is just back and forth name calling. I mean, really, 23 pages of this stuff! Remember, although we all have our own opinions, we should try to be civil here in this forum. This thread is closed.
Modifications: None - Totally stock!

Former owner of:
1969 Buick GS 400 Convertible
Modifications: 430 4bbl. V8 (from a '68 Riviera), Stage 1 spec Carb, headers, 2 1/2" exhaust, transmission shift kit, and column tachometer - to name a few ...

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical