Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Suzuki > Esteem
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 11:13 AM   #1
Torch
AF Regular

Post 99 Esteem Repair Manual.

I have literally spent hours online searching and cannot find any repair manuals for a 1999 Suzuki Esteem, the local part stores in my area don't seem to carry them either.

Does anyone know where I find find either a (preferrably) Haynes or a Chilton manual in the Portland Oregon area, or where I could order a manual and/or CD online.

I need to change my timing belt, while I don't think it's going to be that much of a big deal, I would prefer to have a manual, or if you know of a web site that has a "walk through" that would be cool also.

Neither Chilton or Haynes has a manual for this car listed on their web site, I can get a "factory" manual from the Suzuki dealership but it has to be special ordered and costs $245.

Thanks,

-Torch
Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 09:47 PM   #2
nervebreaker
AF Newbie

Suzuki esteem repair manual

I got used copies off ebay. Someones selling the manual on cdrom right now for $14.95 just print what you need out of it.
nervebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 12:35 AM   #3
Torch
AF Regular

Manual

Thanks for the info, I'll check on eBay.
Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 03:57 AM   #4
tudaddy1
AF Newbie

Re: Manual

Did you find one? I am looking for one also. I have a 1999 wagon with a 1.8eng.
tudaddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 07:15 PM   #5
Tscreener
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: 99 Esteem Repair Manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch
I have literally spent hours online searching and cannot find any repair manuals for a 1999 Suzuki Esteem, the local part stores in my area don't seem to carry them either.

Does anyone know where I find find either a (preferrably) Haynes or a Chilton manual in the Portland Oregon area, or where I could order a manual and/or CD online.

I need to change my timing belt, while I don't think it's going to be that much of a big deal, I would prefer to have a manual, or if you know of a web site that has a "walk through" that would be cool also.

Neither Chilton or Haynes has a manual for this car listed on their web site, I can get a "factory" manual from the Suzuki dealership but it has to be special ordered and costs $245.

Thanks,

-Torch
well i have just replaced my timing belt and did a complete brake job on my 2000 esteem 1.6L on 3-14-04 it was a little difficult, you must support the motor and pull the passenger side motor mount, this is the hardest part because you need to pull the power stearing bolt's from the pump and move it asside to pull the bracket for a/c to remove motor mount. they do sell a timing belt replacement manual but i do not know if it list suzuki esteems?
Tscreener is offline   Reply With Quote