Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 288 GTO | F40 | F50 | Enzo
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
288 GTO | F40 | F50 | Enzo Ferrari's greatest super cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #16
Samurai75007
AF Enthusiast

Re: Koenigsegg vs. Enzo

You do know that there are two other koenigsegg's right? With all of you talking about only 655hp you’re talking about the CC8S that has been out of there production run for a few years now. The koenigsegg CCR (using there chevy engine) took the top speed record away from Mclaren. Then the bugatti veyron took it away from them but that’s why they made the koenigsegg CCX (now using there new engine, that they made themselves now).
Samurai75007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 07:26 PM   #17
murphy54
AF Newbie

it lose at the sight of enzo
Old 10-18-2006, 06:54 PM   #18
XaleTorren
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvr4
oh, but i beg to differ sir, just reading evo as they compared the koenigsegg vs enzo vs zonda, evo stated "for raw gut-churning accelerative fury, enigmatic image and stylistic originality, the koenigsegg is king"

hmm, lets drop some stats shall we

koenigsegg
655bhp
553lbs ft
0-60 3.3
max speed 240

enzo
650bhp
585lb ft
0-60 3.5
top speed 217mph
U NOOB its 0-60 for the enzo in 3.3 and the koenigsegg is like 3.2 or sumthing and top speed for the enoz is liek 230mph and koenigsegg would destroy an enzo in a drag race it wouldnt destroy it around a track the koenigsegg would get raped around the nurburing sjut because the enzos breaking handling cornering is much better i still love the koenigsegg but the enzo is jsut a better car
XaleTorren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #19
XaleTorren
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai75007
You do know that there are two other koenigsegg's right? With all of you talking about only 655hp you’re talking about the CC8S that has been out of there production run for a few years now. The koenigsegg CCR (using there chevy engine) took the top speed record away from Mclaren. Then the bugatti veyron took it away from them but that’s why they made the koenigsegg CCX (now using there new engine, that they made themselves now).
thier are 4 koenigseggs search them up
Koenigsegg CC
Koenigsegg CC8S
Koenigsegg CCR
Koenigsegg CCX
Old 10-18-2006, 08:36 PM   #20
Samurai75007
AF Enthusiast

I do know there are four but even back in march when I made that post they wernt selling the CC anymore.
Samurai75007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:02 PM   #21
XaleTorren
AF Newbie

Smile Re: Koenigsegg vs. Enzo

Quote:
oh, but i beg to differ sir, just reading evo as they compared the koenigsegg vs enzo vs zonda, evo stated "for raw gut-churning accelerative fury, enigmatic image and stylistic originality, the koenigsegg is king"

hmm, lets drop some stats shall we

koenigsegg
655bhp
553lbs ft
0-60 3.3
max speed 240

enzo
650bhp
585lb ft
0-60 3.5
top speed 217mph
what the hell are u on sumthing? enzo 0-60 is 3.3secs professioals can get it in 3.2secs a normal person they say can get it in 3.6 3.3 is like the average tho and u cant just consider speed and torque and hp thiers handling cornering and breaking which enzo is much much better at than the koenigsegg ccx in kstraight line koenigsegg ccx would probably beat the enzo but on the nurburing or sumthign it would get destroyed on top gear it dosent have the best time around the track but i no it can o mhc better than that u would have to get use to the car dont get me wrong tho i love the koenigsegg CCX one of my favroite cars (sorry if i made spelling errorss)
Old 10-31-2006, 09:10 PM   #22
XaleTorren
AF Newbie

Smile Re: Koenigsegg vs. Enzo

Quote:
yeah, and all in all, the guy said he would rather have the enzo rather than the other 2.
i like the enzo better, but still looking at the specs
and 1 guy driving both cars and saying that it was clearly beating the enzo in speed, kinda makes me think, maybe it is faster.
242mph top speed, just to beat the F1
0-60 in 3.3. .... i don't know.
dude ok listen theirs looks what u like better the koenigsegg has problems in it i saw a video on (watch thise video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKZkx2QDLow)) it has engine problems dosent look as great isnt as good on corners and well a Ferrari is a ferrari and according to top gear once u go from example they gave a aston martin to ferrari it feels so much better driving the car it self feels liek you have gone 200years into the future even if the keonigsegg was faster i would take the enzo and i no the enzo can beat it on a trakc liek laguna seca or the nurburing jsut need to get use to it. oyea ferrari has quicker shifting it holds the record for the worlds quickest shifting.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:23 PM   #23
alexzgz
AF Newbie

Vote for ENZO!!!!
alexzgz is offline   Reply With Quote