Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Alfa Romeo > Spider
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 12:13 AM   #1
Spider86Grad
AF Newbie

Question Spider Lighting & Electrical Problems

My 86 Spider has several lighting and electrical problems, I removed both Rear Marker Lights and there is no licence plate light installed. When I tried to turn on my parking/running lights and head lights NONE of them worked except the RH front Headlight and both headlights in HIGH beam. I changed the LH headlight but it still doesn't work. All fuses appear to be ok. Does anyone know if there is a possibility that the removal of the side marker lights would make all of the other Parking/Running lights not work?

Does anyone know where the instrument panel light is located and what might cause the instrument panle and all parking light to not work. The emergency flashers and turn signals all work fine.

One more thing the Windheild Wipers do not work either.

I am wondering if there is any way to test the steering column switches to make sure they are all working Does anyone know if the switches in ther steering column can be tested and if so what steps would i need to take to test them?
Spider86Grad is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Alfa Romeo > Spider