Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 03:38 AM   #76
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

Re: videos of my job

you'd think so.. you wanna see a playlist i had on tonight??

1. Project Orange – tell all your friends
2. U2 – all because of you
3. Three Days grace - Home
4. Jimmy eat world – pain
5. Pilate – into your hideout
6. Red Hot chili peppers – under the bridge
7. Sublime – Santeria
8. Puddle of Mudd – Drift and Die
9. Stabilo Boss – Everybody
10. Matchbox 20 – Disease
11. The white stripes – seven nation army
12. Tragically Hip – New Orleans is Sinking
13. Blackcrowes – Hard to handle
14. 500 miles
15. Everclear – Santa Monica
16. Counting Crows – Mr. Jones
17. Sloan – Money City Maniacs
18. The Killers – Mr. Brightside
19. George Harrison – I’ve got my mind set on you
20. INXS – New Sensation
21. Colin James – Just Came Back
22. George Thorogood – Keep Your Hands To Yourself
23. Knack – My Sharona
24. Divinyls – I touch myself
25. Cindy Lauper – Girls just want to have fun
26. Madonna – Vogue
27. Lionel Richie – All night Long
28. Billy Idol – mony mony
29. B52s – Love Shack
30. Katrina and the Waves – Walking on sunshine
31. Donna Summer – Hot Stuff
32. Tiffany – I think we’re alone now
33. Tommy Tutone – 867-5309
34. Buggles – Video Killed The radio Star
35. Tony Basil – Mickey
36. Mad’House – Like a prayer
37. Michael Jackson – billy jean
38. Janet Jackson – All night
39. Eve & Gwen – Rich Girl
40. 2pac – California love
41. Maxamillion – sexual healing
42. Diana King – shy guy
43. Nnaughty by nature – hip hop hooray
44. dr dre – next episode
45. arrested development – everyday people
46. house of pain – jump around
47. wayne wonder – no letting go
48. Kevin little – turn me on
49. nina sky – move ya body
50. usher – yeah
51. black eyed peas – lets get retarded
52. ciara – 1, 2, step
53. j-lo – get it right
54. snoop dogg – drop it like its hot
55. terror squad – lean back
56. ll cool j – headsprung
57. outkast – hey ya
58. Britney spears – toxic
59. destiny’s child – lose my breath
60. eminem – just lose it
61. ciara - goodies
62. sean paul – get busy
63. Christina Aguilera – dirty
64. tanto metro – everyone falls in love sometime
65. bryan adams – summer of 69

i kept track of my playlist tonight since i had my laptop with me. look at the middle section. the only reason i switched is cause a shitload of younger people came in around 11..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
Old 02-12-2005, 03:39 AM   #77
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

i could spin a retro thursday no problem

Quote:
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

Old 02-12-2005, 03:42 AM   #78
D-Bo-isaliar
AF Newbie

sick, I havnt heard "everyone falls in love" in ages...good set

hmm, i suck at retro! I'm all house now man. I do the occasional set at Surface and I spin house every other tuesday at teh drink. Where were you tonight!
Old 02-12-2005, 03:44 AM   #79
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

whiskey west. the idea is basically the same as thursdays at olivers.. but the owner says if nobody's dancing to the older shit then its my call on what i wanna do.. he normally likes to control his music

Quote:

Old 02-12-2005, 03:45 AM   #80
D-Bo-isaliar
AF Newbie

ok, whos the manager there? Johnny???
Old 02-12-2005, 03:45 AM   #81
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

rani runs the show.. i dont know if you know him.. he's new.. used to be the tour manager or somethin like that for three days grace

Quote:

Old 02-12-2005, 03:46 AM   #82
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

johnny (i think you're talking about john carey) stopped by two weeks ago, thats the last i saw of him

Quote:

Old 02-12-2005, 03:48 AM   #83
D-Bo-isaliar
AF Newbie

cool. Ya, i dont know him. anyways man, I have an early day tomorrow. I'm sorry If you really got that Upset. I was just intending to joke with you. No hard feelings. "you my boy" lol...that was retarted...
Old 02-12-2005, 03:48 AM   #84
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

later

/end of thread

Quote:

Old 02-12-2005, 10:27 AM   #85
Spyder Computing
AF Newbie

Wow.. i just got back from work and missed that whole conversation boy oh boy….

first of all jackass get YOUR facts straight. and don’t you DARE think that you can tell me how that bar works..

#1 orthodox didn’t message you. I did dumbass... learn to read
(Spyder Computing != Orthodox)

#2 Dox IS BLAKE... think about that for a second... you just lied again to back up ur previous lie… dumbass
Let me remind you…

“orthodox, you can ask blake about that. “

Now how stupid do you look.. not only do you NOT dj on Wednesday’s but you just told Blake that he was wrong and to ask himself for the "truth".... wow your just fuckin stupid

#3 I wouldn’t worry about Dan finding this.. I Already sent it to him… and I guarantee that by this time 30% of the staff have already read this.(as I gave it to them..) how do u think Blake and matt found this?? and by the time the rest of the staff wakes up the as well will most likely read this

#4 your comment about Marty being a fucker and not having any power.. well last time I checked He was an assistant supervisor.. and running in good spot to become the FC for next year on CUSA council.. but hey.. he is kinda skinny… and appearances do mean everything right?

#5 my message was not titled “who are you” but in fact it was “who the hell are you” I was pissed that you would try to hop on the band wagon that is Oliver’s and I’m even more pissed now that you continued to lie about it. Mother fucker.. ( do you ever check your facts????)

#6 “i've never djd a thursday night cause its never been my night”--- WRONG
You never dj’d on a thrusday because that is the big night and you are to busy sucking ass to work those nights..
Don’t belive me.. think back.... “COTTON EYED JOE” … still don’t belive me.. ask any staff member what that means….

But hey.. I’ll give credit where credit is due.. when it’s time to clear the dance floor and send ppl to the bar to buy drinks.. you do it best…(fuckin idiot)

#7” i don't have a clue who stef and andrew are but i don't doubt they work there”
Wow.. you even go on to change ur story that you work Mondays now… WELL GUESS WHAT DUMBASS
Drew and stef work Mondays… as well as Thursdays… fuck you are dense…

#8” oh, and want to know the last time i worked there? last wednesday. the time before that? a week and a half before that (monday).”

Hrmm I wasn’t there on Wednesday.. but I coud have SWORN it was a swing night.. with a band playing…. But I could be wrong,..
But I am damm fuckin sure that you did not work that Monday

This week it was matt.. the previous 2 were Reza.. NOT YOU.. fucker… and you hanging out in the booth sucking his cock(no offence Reza) doesn’t credit you as being the dj that night…. If you pay cover.. and you drink beer served from the bar.. and you are kicked out at 2am when the rest of the ppl are.. and you are NOT paid…. That would mean YOU DID NOT WORK….

#9 “what a moron this guy is. i'm finding out who the fuck he is. this shit pisses me off. he's gonna start talkin shit and i'll be out of a job. Motherfucker”

His name is BLAKE.. I am Scott. but of course.. why don’t you just ask ur buddy blake who dox and penner are... i could be lieing.. and you appear to be tight with blake…

He’s not talking shit.. you are.. AND YOU DON’T HAVE A JOB TO LOOSE.. YOU DO NOT WORK THERE

Dj’s are contracted out when needed.. the jobs are unionized. (you are not in the union.. so you do not have a job).

#10 “i don't own the shit at olivers but is it wrong to be cocky??? i'm one of 4 djs that works there.”

Damm straight is wrong.. ur takin the credit that belongs to others… I bet you don’t even fuckin know who the dj’s were on Wednesdays….. who ur tryin to claim to be..

I assume that’s what ur working for.. because Oliver's is/was known for the Wednesdays to the rest of the world..

AND ONCE AGAIN>> YOU DO NOT WORK AT OLIVER’S

i resent you telling me to get my facts straight... and i resent the fact that you think your little lies are okay "because the rest of the ppl on this board will never know the difference"..

and oh ya.. you are not the one in the booth using the track spots on Thursday nights...

I AM…. FUCKER.. ( oh shit caught you in another lie.. I’d tell you how many now.. but I lost count a while ago)

next to the lighting guys who's job it is to know how to run them... I'm the only one who knows how to use it properly ... so if you want to insist that you actually do use them.. then maybe we can go up to Danny and explain to him why they are broken so often...

HINT…(they are always broken because lying sacks of shit like you play with them and fuck them up)…

Hrmm what else can I rip you apart for??

I guess I should let blake tell you this but I’m on a roll here…
When you told orthodox(blake) that you help him .. and that he is stupid because he doesn’t know that it takes 2 ppl to run the booth..

Ya again.. you’re a fucking idiot.. I’m pretty sure blake can do it on his own( well he does it every week by himself) other than my random help with re-programming the lighting for him… he does it by himself…

I basically ripped you a new asshole here tonight.. and I don’t intend to hide behind this board

I work every Monday and Thursday (so yes I know EXACTLY when you DONT work there)

So if you have a problem with anything I have said.. Come speak to me in person…. Because I have no intention to continue this bullshit(as fun as it was to watch you get caught in ur web of assfucking lies)… Although I’d recommend not doing it while I’m on the clock… (that tends to cause more problems)… I only told you when I work so you would know who I am…

And no I will not call you either.. you fuckin loser.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:58 AM   #86
orthodox
AF Newbie

Scott pretty much hit it on the head, except marty IS now VP Finance

I do take help from Matt and Reza because It's nice to have my friends, who are also excellent dj's come in on a thursday nite, other than that im pretty much on my own, as i was two days ago where the only people who came in at all were Dan and Scott.

I djed wednesday of this week for a linguistics society pub, the week before that was swing nite requiring no djs.

I dont think Devin has been in since before Christmas.

Much respect for dj'ing every where else, but dont lie just cause its an internet message board where we arent going to find it. You might call it embeleshing.

You might love oliver's just as much as the next guy, but when you don't know the names of people who work hard there, and in the case of andrew, have been there a long time, while at the same time taking credit for other people's accomplishments, thats fucking shitty.

Sorry if you are emberrased, but it is you that put yourself into this situation, not anyone else, not blake (ME) or penner. I had every reason to come on this message board and say what i did because you took credit for other peoples work, while the people who actually work at olivers (which i do, during the day too!) for the most part work their ass off for that place.

The bar isnt just made by the dj, its made by everyone else who works and goes there.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:27 PM   #87
Tims_240
AF Enthusiast

as you could believe i think you guys (not d-bo) are the stupid fucks ever to come on this board. period. who the fuck gives a shit, we all lie on the internet once in a while, WHO FUCKIN CARES, you guys need to go get help.
last time i checked this was car forum, not a fuckin, who can own who forum, so just drop it, and i seriously hope when the admin gets on he bans u stupid faggots.
have a nice day

mods list: t3/t04e, iap oil lines, iap i-c piping, xspower i-c, z32 mafs, enthalpy tuned ecu, 615cc injectors, s14 tomei fuel pump, blitz DD bov, tial 38mm w/g, BD exhuast mani./downpipe, Spec StageIII clutch .
.s13 power.

power estimate at ~ 270 whp @ 11 psi.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:33 PM   #88
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Hit_N_Run-player

wtf mate¿ did i miss something? or is this "d-bo-isalier" guy just dumb? who the F**k makes a name like that on this board?? and comes here to diss him for stupid shit like that? devin, are you friends with this guy? could you kick his ass? you wanna make like 5$ paypal? lol

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 02-12-2005, 02:16 PM   #89
orestes
AF Fanatic

ha wow this is crazy drama.

all i know is if i were you Dbo at least 3 people (i think thats how many people came on here to rag on you) would be gettin their asses kicked. what a bunch of fags. who cares about your job just go for it

"I got that hustle in my genes like high blood pressure" -E-40
Old 02-12-2005, 02:31 PM   #90
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

guys i appreciate it but i'm leaving this thread. there's no point in arguing on the internet. i'm talking to these people in person

Quote:

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX