Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Rouge
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 09:24 AM   #1
bbbaldie
AF Newbie

Cool Contionous play of all tracks on a USB flash drive?

I bought a 2015 Rogue SL, loaded. My first new car purchase since 1986! So far it's been a wonderful experience, but I have a question that seems to be beyond the help of Google. I hope one of you sharp crayons here can help me out (and then Google can index it for everyone else)

It has the ultimate stereo/GPS system (Bose, and it sounds incredible!). The USB drive allows me to put several gigs of mp3's in queue from my huge collection. When i plugged it in initially, it played in order by album. Perfect!

Then, my granddaughter wanted to hear her favorite Steve Martin/Edie Brickell collaboration. I jumped to the album and played it for her (she IS the boss! ;l-). That started the problem.

Now, each album plays over again when done. I want to go back to the next album in the queue. According to the owner's manual, I should have two options when selecting Repeat on the screen: song, and album. I only get the option to repeat the song. The album repeat appears to be on by (inescapable) default.

How do I get back to moving on to the next album? I have an eight gig drive in there, I can't just re-insert it and speed up to where I left off.

Last edited by bbbaldie; 05-18-2015 at 10:30 AM.
bbbaldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 11:35 AM   #2
bbbaldie
AF Newbie

Re: Contionous play of all tracks on a USB flash drive?

SOLVED! OK, you use the folder view to browse to whatever song you want to hear. At that point, as long as you don't repeat song or repeat folder set to be on, it'll go through the folder and move on to the next folder when done.

If you browse by albums, the album will repeat when all songs are played.
bbbaldie is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Rouge