Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 07:21 PM   #1
Jrf0
AF Newbie

Post New people who want to learn everything about the automotive industry

Looking for people who want to help each other learn about the automotive industry. Im looking for people who are new to the information about cars. My idea is to group as many that want to participate....and learn together for years to come. There are many forms of commnunication...so we just need alot of us to begin to learn and teach. Lets gain the experience or knowledge faster.
We will be using apps.like snapchat facebook liveme. And this website. Youtube. So my idea is to stay keep the group together in all of the apps that allow us to exchange information. If we get organized all the information we map would be easily accesible for years to come.
Jrf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 04:00 AM   #2
KindaichiShota
AF Newbie

Re: New people who want to learn everything about the automotive industry

I read many articles regarding this topic and have few idea but I want to gather more. So to start what I have to do?
In which process you want to start?
KindaichiShota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:13 AM   #3
andy0pandy
AF Newbie

Re: New people who want to learn everything about the automotive industry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrf0 View Post
Looking for people who want to help each other learn about the automotive industry. Im looking for people who are new to the information about cars. My idea is to group as many that want to participate....and learn together for years to come. There are many forms of commnunication...so we just need alot of us to begin to learn and teach. Lets gain the experience or knowledge faster.
We will be using apps.like snapchat facebook liveme. And this website. Youtube. So my idea is to stay keep the group together in all of the apps that allow us to exchange information. If we get organized all the information we map would be easily accesible for years to come.

this sound like a very good idea, im new to the industry and any help i can get i would be most grateful. im interested in the automotive key cutting side of things. im currently researching and watching you tube videos at the moment, im unsure what equipment and software to get? seems lie there is loads of stuff, ii just want to make sure im buying the correct equipment, so any help from you guys would be amazing??

thanks

andy
andy0pandy is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General